Any habits that you'd like to give up before 2015?

Kittyworker

I quit smoking on Christmas Day and it has been one of the biggest accomplishments of my life. I really do mean that because now my lungs are going to heal and hopefully that will translate to better health. I can only imagine how much money I am going to save too. I am now a little over 2 weeks smoke free and I could not be more proud at the moment.

Grats on quitting smoking! Hope that you can keep the progress going. Remember that with smoking you don't need to go cold turkey, plenty of options available through smoking cessation clinics or your doctor. One thing that happened to me was after I quit I ate so much more! So remember to keep this in mind, exercising regularly and eat right too.

oraclemay

Yes, I have to agree on the procrastination one. I would also like to be more proactive and get things done. I would also like to be more organized. I would like to stop putting off things like finding the time to exercise. This is something I really need to do more often. I need to develop a regular routine so that I can lose weight and get fit and healthy again.

Josie

Ok, this is an old thread obviously, but I do want to give up coffee. I feel like I'm betraying coffee just saying that. My sweet, sweet coffee. My friend, my bevvie :(

I don't do resolutions though.. so once I figure out what to replace it with, I'll just do it. Notice I'm full of excuses? lol.. I already have tons of replacements (smoothies, plain fruit etc.. all better at doing coffee's job). I'll be brave enough one day lol.