A judge punches a public defender. LOL what are you thoughts?

Mackmax

The public defender was being very obnoxious, but the judge definitely takes the cake. The judge obviously thinks that he is entitled, hence him telling the defender to sit down, despite the defender having every right to be there and plead his case. I can't believe that a man who uses violence as a way to settle disputes in the courtroom is allowed to dictate who goes to jail and for how long. Hopefully the judge lost his job, or else the justice system is one stop closer to being a huge failure.

Profit5500

Possibly the judge is trying to get his own reality show. :p
Yeah he was trying to get his own show called " Disorderly Judges" LOL. I thought the video showed enough proof right there. The two parties should have known better.

We are all humans and every body has a temper but the judge shouldn't had done this during court. He should have waited until afterward when he was not on his job. I think that both should be charged and spend some nights in jail.

I agree! They both made themselves look like jackass's. very unprofessional and a great way to lower public and colleague opinion of your respectability and credibility.

missbishi

I think both need to spend a few days in jail so they can remember what they are there for.

Couldn't agree more. How can they possibly expect to be taken seriously in a court of law when they behave like this. Judges are there to set an example after all. I'm not convinced he should have been allowed to keep his job.

primalclaws1974

What do you think this should happen to this judge?

[video=youtube;fcUZ5UvKvFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcUZ5UvKvFI[/video]

LOL

It's quite ridiculous. Some judges think they are untouchable, and that their word is gospel. No one is beyond the reach of the law and justice, and that goes all the way to the President. Nixon learned that the hard way. This judge should have been sitting beside the people he recently put in jail, and see if he would have handled himself with a little more composure.

LitoLawless

I just saw an episode of Bad Judge where Kate Walsh get in a fight, so it's pretty funny to read something like this. I think that the judge should be punished just like anybody else would. I also think that people in the justice system look out for each other in many ways so the punishment might not be a severe as one might think it will be.

bala

Old news but just now read through it.Any judge in any state is supposed to be in control of the courtroom, including any antics by either side, including himself. For whatever reason I guess this judge was having a bad day and decided to take it out on the Public Defender, not a good idea and certainly not up to standards that judges are supposed to uphold

shilpa123

I do not think judge did the right thing. It is really sad that such things are happening. I believe it is best that judge be punished and he should never act like this again.

Shimus

I have to agree with Bainsworth, they should both be locked up so they could realize they're not there for themselves they're there to provide an impartial (Judges end) verdict on how well the (Lawyer) speaks and presents his case. It should never escalate into violence. If it does, where is the bailiff? He should be breaking them up. Lol.

Gelsemium

Of course that the judge lost his head and most likely his career too. A person in his position can't have such actions, it's a position of responsibility and paid accordingly.