Boyfriend in Mexico made his girlfriend wear a chastity lock on her pants

Kootzg

This was going on for 12 years. That a-hole is 40, so he was 28 when he started this. The woman is 25 so she was 13 when this started. Anybody else have an issue with a 28 year old man having a 13 year old girlfriend?

Vance83

He was probably trying to save her virginity until she was of legal age and keep her all to himself. What is the legal age in Mexico, 16?

wulfman

He was probably trying to save her virginity until she was of legal age and keep her all to himself. What is the legal age in Mexico, 16?

Did they release what his intentions were? To save her or just basically let other men know to stay away. And how does a lock and key prevent you from having sex with someone ?

Ricardo187

God... The worst of all is that she didn't press charges against him and will probably continue to suffer from the same problem, or even worse, as now he'll probably beat her up or something. It's clear that victims suffering from violence/abuse for a long time rarely speak out or press charges, so I'd defend a law allowing justice to press charges in the name of the victim if there are clear proofs and the victim is deemed as mentally affected.

askanison

But how is it okay that she was 13 and 38 years ago and was and is his girlfriend? Is there a statute of limitations or is this an okay thing to do over there? That's sick!

bala

Did they release what his intentions were? To save her or just basically let other men know to stay away. And how does a lock and key prevent you from having sex with someone ?
Are you nuts..You can't have sex while that "forbidden fruit" is locked..He must have covered that entire area with a lock,i reckon,some sort of operation.
Google-Image up chastity lock on women...
I can't post a link..darn..!!...

Peninha

This was going on for 12 years. That a-hole is 40, so he was 28 when he started this. The woman is 25 so she was 13 when this started. Anybody else have an issue with a 28 year old man having a 13 year old girlfriend?

I believe that it has to be illegal even in Mexico. And a chastity lock? What for, she is 13??

ic3squid

Damn a chastity lock? How old was she, 13 when all of this started? I feel pretty damn sorry for her, and guess what? no charges were pressed on that freak, once he gets out of that place I reckon he's going to put that lock on her again... So sad.

owenzw2

This type of chastity lock is nothing new, this is something that goes way back in time. Men would be gone for long periods of time and this was the only way he could feel secure that his wife was not banging the milk man. In today's world this is life in prison. Do any of you members know that in certain cultures a man actually grooms a very young child to like him then later to love him and basically become his property. It's called a PIMP here in the US

jfarlea

Did you know that Mexico Law states that the age of legal consent is 12. So in a way he didn't break the law unless the girl is fighting against him and is claiming that she never consented to him to engage in sexual contact. I guess this was a very Inhumane way for him to keep her all for himself. I guess if she if fighting against him she might be fighting a losing battle unless she has witnesses.

ItsZiggy

I didn't even know people still used chastity locks for any reason, but I guess this is why. How would anyone just go along with something like that? Was there no point where she thought: "This isn't normal, I should take this off"? Was she under the impression she had no choice?

Gelsemium

If she was just 13 this is considered child abuse and the guy will get a jail sentence, the girl will have a trauma for life though.

Doulachic79

Sounds odd. What about her using the restroom and those monthly cycles. Sounds absolutely horrifying. I've only heard of chastity belts in myth.

Dunkel

Sounds odd. What about her using the restroom and those monthly cycles. Sounds absolutely horrifying. I've only heard of chastity belts in myth.

Chastity belts are inhumane. I also thought they were a myth until I google around and found a wikipedia article.

Shawn

If a couple gets into that, like its their fetish, then fine as long as they both agree to it. However to be forced into that... its sick and there needs to be a stop put to it. The family of the victim needs to step in and so does local law enforcement.

Profit5500

Nope chastity belts have been around for a long period of time. The weird thing is that there are some people who were able to gain possession of the belt nowadays. I would not use it does not seems sanitary at all.