Boyfriend in Mexico made his girlfriend wear a chastity lock on her pants

PhilA

She couldn't even go to the toilet and was in pain. Argh that makes me cringe, I really never know what kind of crazy stuff I am going to hear each day sometimes.

lei

Ew, that is disgusting. He could have went to jail for that. Well, it is a good thing that he is in custody. I wonder how he forced the pants on her....

taki

Look folks, there are some kinky people out there that do a lot of things for kicks that the rest of us might think are disgusting. She may actually like the situation she is in and you gotta admit, it would be hard to rape a woman with one of those things on.

If she was not complaining then who are we to complain? Me and my husband have played around with this stuff and I've wore chastity belts for extended lengths of time. When he decides to let me loose the night is amazing. hehe

What I am getting at is that this could have very well been consensual and if so is none of our business. As for her age and his, well in Mexico back then I believe it was perfectly legal and even accepted in their culture...again something we should keep out big noses out of.

Muthoni

It is a terrible thing when the person supposed to love you the most becomes the enemy. This woman must have felt helpless to an extent she could not go for help. Her refusal to press charges indicates her strong attachment to her abuser. She must be willing to admit that she needs help to get out of this situation.

taki

It is a terrible thing when the person supposed to love you the most becomes the enemy. This woman must have felt helpless to an extent she could not go for help. Her refusal to press charges indicates her strong attachment to her abuser. She must be willing to admit that she needs help to get out of this situation.

Agreed. there are those of us who use those type of kinks for fun and games. I certainly would not want to be forced to live like that its too much like being owned and that is not an acceptable thing in my book. I wonder why she has not tried to leave?

I mean hundreds of thousands of others cross our border what is stopping her?

KrustyKrabella

This is a really interesting case because the police can't do anything if the victim doesn't press charges. Laws like that need to be addressed because victims have rights whether they acknowledge them or not. It shouldn't take a victim pressing charges to make anything happen in clear cases of abuse. The police should be able to proceed regardless. Otherwise, abusers just train their victims to never press charges and the abuse continues unchecked.

stevesxs9

I know anybody can wind up in a bad relationship but once you find a fool, you get rid of a fool. You shouldn't have to go years with this abuse to finally feel you've had enough. I understand she was frightened but whenever you have a chance to to get out of an abusive relationship, you take it.

milyjohnson

This man is crazy. He had no business being with a 13-year-old in the first place. I'm sure she didn't need the lock in the first place since she was a kid. There's no way she shouldn't have pressed charges against him, but I guess she thought it was okay for him to do that to her.

LuckyGirl08

Nobody really knows what his intentions were for putting a chastity lock on her. It could have been to save her virginity because we all know that most teens start having sex at the age of 13. The chastity built could have benefited her from rape crimes that could occur at a young age or he probably just wanted to be her first.

Peninha

I don't even get how a chastity lock works, but it seems totally insane, that guy should go to prison for it.

jeremy2

I think this is totally absurd.The guy definitely has trust issues with his girlfriend and needs to grow up. If the lady wanted to cheat on him,she'll definitely do so,the chastity lock notwithstanding.

Gelsemium

This is beyond absurd, I don't know what sort of mentality one has to have this sort of behavior.

shilpa123

I think this is quite weird and his intentions seem to be quite wrong at most of the times. I do not think anyone should do that and locking someone is never the right thing to do. I think one must be careful while doing such things.