Dashcam Video Of Handcuffed Woman Leading Police On Chase

Onthemark

Police released the dashcam video that shows a handcuffed woman leading officers on a chase in a stolen police car outside of Pittsburgh earlier this month. Roxanne Rimer, 27, led police on the chase after crawling through the glass partition of an officer’s cruiser.

“With her back turned and her hands cuffed behind her back, she manages to put it in gear and drive. And from what we can gather, she drove at very high speeds with that position somehow manipulating the gears and
steering the wheel. Thank God no one else was hurt,†said Center Township Police Chief Barry Kramer. “She put a lot of lives in danger.â€

[video=youtube_share;Jt4uq2iZJnw]http://youtu.be/Jt4uq2iZJnw[/video]

LitoLawless

Wow this is pretty intense. I must say, people never really cease to amaze me these days. I wonder if she was on any drugs or if she just really wanted to get away from the cops.

Shimus

Wow this is pretty intense. I must say, people never really cease to amaze me these days. I wonder if she was on any drugs or if she just really wanted to get away from the cops.

If not drugs, then what the hell had to go through your head to even think to yourself for one minute you can escape in a cruiser? Or for that matter, get free at all? When they can place barricades and funnel you into wherever they would want you to go. It's just never, ever, wise to run. You can often fight charges easier if you just cooperate. Nobody wants drama, not even the police. This qualifies as drama. Poor police.

donnalynn47

I have a friend who is waiting for her day in court. For doing the same exact same thing. She stole one car wrecked it, when cops got there. They put her in back of cruiser because it was raining. They were being nice she wasn't handcuffed. They were waiting on ambulance to get there for her just to check her out. She jumps in drives set and takes off. She hits a light pole, and wrecks cruiser. She was going to get drugs at the time this all happened she spent 30 days in jail. Out, but awaiting court date.

RingoBerry

I have to believe that she was on drugs. If not then she was probably either suicidal or just someone who really - REALLY wants to go to jail and adding one more to the list offenses she's already had seemed like a good idea. But if she actually believed that she could outrun the authorities by stealing a cop car (with blinking lights and all)... I have no other explanation for this except she was indeed high on something.