Do you think People should be entitled to Carry Concealed Weapons

Do you feel People should be allowed to carry concealed weapons

• Yes, Civilians should be able to carry concealed weapon

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • No, I don't believe civilians should carry concealed carry permits

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

ItsZiggy

Weapons don't increase the amount of violence, violent offenders are violent without guns, and most of those are illegal weapons which makes it irrelevant to the topic. It isn't why should we allow people to carry concealed weapons, it's what it means if we take that right away from them, it would be a violation of civil rights, it would be anarchy.

Muthoni

No I think that civilians should not be allowed to carry concealed weapons. This can be very deadly because criminals can take advantage of the situation. It would also take a lot of time in a number of establishments to sort out weapon issues.

headmaster

I do feel it should be a right to carry a concealed weapon but after thinking out the possible scenarios, then I think it would be detrimental to society. Even if you searched a suspect who you thought was going to commit a crime and found a gun on him, it would still be a difficult case because you had to prove that he had the intent to use the weapon illegally.

hayrake

The bad people will always find a way to have guns. The good people, therefore, need to be aware and fight to maintain their right to carry guns, concealed or open if they choose. Personally, I prefer them concealed.

LitoLawless

The only way I would say that I think people should carry concealed weapons is if they are licensed. I think if there is a relatively easy way to find the weapon (if it happened to be used) and the person it belonged to, then someone should be able to carry a weapon if they really wanted to. The problem now is that not a lot of the weapons that are out in the streets are not licensed, and so many people are getting their hands on firearms.

Kamarsun1

All people have the right to carry weapons. I don't see anything wrong with it, and the main reason why I think we need weapons is to protect us from the people who are suppose to be protecting us. It's sounds crazy but it's the truth.

Cutter710

Of course people should be able to carry concealed weapons. There are multiple regulations which allow people to carry concealed weapons safely and without worry. It's constitutional and because of that, citizens of the United States of America should. If it's not a person's preference then okay. But if you see a person carrying a concealed weapon harassed, stand up for him if he has all of his paperwork in order.

stevesxs9

I really don't have a problem with the concealed weapons. People need to protect themselves. Law enforcement can only do so much and they're usually on the scene after the crime has been committed. I understand it makes things easier for law breakers, but law abiding citizens at least have a chance to protect themselves and their love ones.

jeremy2

At this time and age when we have terrorists running amok,i definitely support the idea of arming civilians as we neither know the time or hour when this beasts will strike.

Moosh10

Good responsible people are not the problem. The thug/criminal are the ones to worry about. I heard about many times where a good citizen with a gun stopped a felony in progress and held the suspect at gun point until the cops arrived. I'm all for CONCEAL CARRY
I can see your reasoning for carrying a concealed gun, but how would you feel if you sitting in a park with children playing on the swings and a man has fallen as sleep in the sun, for then a curious 10 year old to pull out the mans gun from his back pocket. The child thinks it's a toy and starts shooting the gun!!!! Bullets could hit your child and kill them. Now how do you feel?

weepforsweep

I think adults should be able to carry concealed weapons. It's a nice way of not knowing who has a gun but if your in bad situation somebody will help you out.

bala

Tough to make a decision on this.i am sure women folk can be allowed to carry concealed weapons ,it is very essential they do,but for the general public it surely isn't a requisite.It requires some more of these thinking before we can actually conclude on the rules part.

I don't know, I think unconcealed would be a great deterrent to anyone looking to rob you or commit a crime against you! Like a warning sign!

missbishi

If you have the right to carry a gun then I don't see a problem. Here in England, we are not allowed to do this - in fact the sale and ownership of firearms is strictly regulated. I wouldn't like to see it change to be honest - it could cause all sorts of issues.

Kittyworker

No, I feel like we need tougher gun control laws and I would like to see sale of firearms small enough to be easily concealed more heavily regulated. You will never be able to eliminate all the guns on the street, but eliminate enough of them and people wont NEED to be carrying guns to feel safe.

Rocky55119

This is a very controversial discussion...

It is a yes and no. I guess those who are properly trained and crime-stoppers should be able too, but then we face the risk of tons and tons of robberies and shoot-outs, because nobody will ever see it coming. In my total consensus I would say no, however that does not mean it is imperfect.

It can be good in numerous ways such as good defenses, but the possibility of threats and shoot-outs will soar through the roof.

shilpa123

I do think that civilians should be able to have concealed weapon with them. I think it is quite a stupidity to not carry a weapon at this era. People are not at all safe and hence they should know how to protect themselves.

LitoLawless

I think civilians carrying concealed weapons would be a horrible idea. Crime would not only go up, but the streets would pretty much be lawless (no pun intended). It's already against the law and so many people carry weapons, one can only imagine what it would be like if people were given the right to.

shamanas

I may be biased since I am European but I do think it is a bad idea.
That said, I live in a country where noone owns a gun, so it may be confirmation bias and I could think differently having grown up around guns and gun safety lessons etc.