Eat out or cook at home?

dyanmarie25

It actually depends on my mood. If I feel like going out, then I'm up to finding a cozy restaurant/fast food chain and eat there. But if I'm too lazy to put on some decent clothes instead of my pajamas, I would just cook at home. I'm not a good cook though, I only make omelets, fried foods, noodles, and corned beef.

May102014

It depends on my moood. I mostly eat home-cooked meals but there are times when I want to eat out. Sometimes, I need a change of atmosphere or ambiance so I eat out. But I don't always do that as it ruins my pocket and my body, lol.

FuZyOn

I try to balance out things. I eat out once or twice a week and then I cook the rest of my meals.
I really like to cook though. It's a hobby of mine and I have a nice kitchen in which I invested a lot of money so cooking is always a pleasure for me.

Diane Lane

I very rarely eat out. When I cook, I cook large batches, and freeze at least half of it, so when I'm not feeling well, or don't feel like cooking, I can pull out dinner and heat it up. I do the same with desserts, so when I get a craving, I can pull out one or two pieces of cake or pie, without having to worry about a whole dessert going to waste. I'll supplement in between with quick meals like soup, sandwiches, etc., as well as light frozen meals. I tend to keep a few of the low cost smaller meals in the freezer for snacks or quick meals. I try to balance health and cost, since I want to eat healthy, but am on a budget. One of my frequent go-tos for quick, healthy & light food, is any type of stir-fry.

missbishi

I can't really afford to eat out right now so always cook at home. Luckily, I'm not too bad and always try and recreate restaurant favourites. I'm currently obsessed with making onion rings as a friend recently gave me a brand new fryer.

oraclemay

It is mostly better to eat at home if you are making healthy meals. There are many people who eat out every day, but they make healthy choices. Eating out is not a problem as long as your choices are wise.

Diane Lane

Ree Drummond (Pioneer Woman) has a show on one of the cooking channels, as well as a blog, and her recipes can be found online for free. She goes step by step in her videos, and has sections for quick meals, 16-minutes, 10-minutes, etc., and if you are interested in making quick, healthy meals, I'd recommend looking her up. If you're interested in learning quick healthy Asian cooking (Ree has some of these recipes, as well), I recommend Ching-He Huang, her dishes look amazing!

Shimus

Due to funds, I usually cook. I usually make whatever I can find to put together too, because generally we don't have ingredients that can go together at all. It's a nice hodgepodge of yumminess. Just don't ask what's inside it! haha

For eating out, I would. I just can't afford it. Broken bank accounts for the win, eh?