nafretiti

Hi there, I'm Nafretiti from South Carolina. I have moved here 7 years ago from Wisconsin, I'm currently in the process of returning to my home state in just a couple of weeks. I've always had interest in the police world so here I am to learn more about the officers of the law.

dariel2323

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy lots of interesting and new things!
If you need anything just hit me up with a PM.

stevesxs9

Hello Nafretiti: I hope you enjoy the forum and contribute to the discussions and have fun doing it.

Nevi

Welcome to the forum mate, i'm also new here hoping to hear from you on other section, anyways nice to meet you, best of luck!

Lin

Hi there, I'm Nafretiti from South Carolina. I have moved here 7 years ago from Wisconsin, I'm currently in the process of returning to my home state in just a couple of weeks. I've always had interest in the police world so here I am to learn more about the officers of the law.
Hi Nafretiti, nice to meet you. I chose to introduce myself on this your thread because your name also starts with N. I am Newman. Well, my last name is. Anyhow, I have never really put any thought into becoming a police because I believe it is a very risky and dangerous field. That is why I give top ratings to the police force for putting their lives on the line for us regular citizens. Many honours :)

bala

Is Clemson University famous there.? I got an admit there,so just asking,it was for Thermal Engg Masters.
Oh Btw welcome aboard.hope you add more value to our forum with your questions.Have a great time here and do msg us if necessary for any queries.
Also pl ping me back on that,i plan to defer it to 2015.