If you could have any car, what would you choose?

bala

A bentley continental GT speed or a Lamborghini Gallardo..Either of them would suffice for me..I am madly in love with both that i would give up anything to get it..
I am already starting to dream..ahhh

dannybuntu

If you could have any car, what would you choose?

To be honest with you I'd rather have a food truck. Man, that would really be a cool adventure. Have you seen the movie Chef starring Jon Favreau?

Basically a chef quit his job in a posh restaurant and started again with a food truck. He brings along his kid, drives it around the country cooking Cubanos in their food truck. So he gets to spend a lot of time with his kid and have a cool adventure.

Along the way, he discovers that his kid takes videos and is very active on social media. They have a blast and eventually they got a rich food critic to bankroll their own restaurant. It's a nice family movie that tells you a lot about life.

Muthoni

If I can have one car of my choice then I would go with a Toyota Nissan double cabin pickup. I love the fact that it is a big car with easy steering power. It is a four wheel drive for those terrains that I would cover. It is possible to carry luggage and I can attach a trailer if I want to go on an eating safari.

Ricardo187

If I would have the brand new volkswagen sharan or an Audi A4, maybe one of those large BMWs. The X5 looks cool as well.

Rob93FL

I would choose a Koenigsegg Agera One:1. They're beautiful and incredibly powerful. You can't beat its power-to-weight ratio.

nikkilsvgs

My dream car in an Infinity, 4 door, big bodied in black. Every time I see one on the road I cringe because I want one so bad. :D

Nevi

I would like to have a Porche GT Carrera. The Interior and Exterior of the car are amazing.

Profit5500

I would like to have a 2009 Ford Taurus it is a different look for a Taurus. I don't think the interior is as bad but its not a van. A v6 engine may be enough for me as long the car don't breakdown.

dariel2323

I like the "2014 Ford Mustang" is fast, elegant, comfortable, safe, and more interesting things. It's my dream to have a car of these, ofcourse. I think I'll make it. I like yellow color and custom.