Is winter a hard season for you?

CyberGal

I honestly don't do well without the sun either. I think anyone who suffers from any type of mental health issue (I have PTSD) needs a lot more sun in order to make them feel better. I know that's what it's like for me at least. That's why I'm almost always outside in the summertime. I love to soak it up as long as it's not too hot because the heat doesn't do well for people like me who have MS.

oraclemay

I don't much like the cold because we have summer most of the year round. The winters are mild and not very long in my area, but we do sometimes have cold days and nights.

c9h2ua

NO. For me, winter is my favourite season because I love snowing and Christmas. I enjoy having winter because I think it can be a very beautiful if you know how to enjoy it. Summer is actually a hard season for me, because I hate being sweaty but summer brings SO MUCH SWEAT...

hayrake

I love winter in Georgia. With the exception of the north Georgia mountains, we get very little really bitter weather. Some years it's not even cold enough for long enough to kill off the bug population, so then we have a lot of ticks, flies and mosquitoes in the summer. That hurts. We need a good little spell of below freezing temperatures in winter just to make summer more bearable.
Snows that stick are seldom and are generally a treat for those of us who don't have to drive in Atlanta, where even a light snow accompanied by a little ice can create havoc on the roads.
Most of the winter I am able to do the all of the things I do outside in the summer--except swim, of course. Not every day, but often enough that i don't get stir crazy as I did sometimes when I lived in East Tennessee.
I like the shorter days for awhile, too. They give me a chance to recover from the extra activities the longer days of summer produce. Sometimes by the end of summer I just feel tired, even though I've thoroughly enjoyed the season.

LitoLawless

I think winter is an extremely hard season for me. I'm a summer baby (I was born in June) and I love to go out as well. I'm single too, and winter can get really, really lonely.

Kamarsun1

I use to live along the Jersey shore so I know what you mean about winters. I now live in Florida and the winter is the on season for the most part. It's just to hot for tourist in the summer down here. I use to hate winters, now I love them, and a average temperature of 75 don't hurt.

Josie

Weather, work, school, relationships... they are what you make them. I absolutely love winter. Do I enjoy shoveling? No.. but I enjoy the result. Do I enjoy the heating bills? No.. but all I need to do is see that homeless person freezing on the streets to appreciate my ability to pay it instead of loath the fact that I need to. I focus on the silver linings in almost all areas. With winter comes playing in the snow and warm snuggly nights.. comfort foods and festive gatherings. I like being happy, so I don't focus on the negatives. Even the negatives have their positive sides.

Rosyrain

Winter is rough for me too. I like to be out and about enjoying the world, and it is too cold to do a lot of that during the winter. Police officers have a more dangerous job to do during the winter when they are out patrolling the streets. When the weather conditions get bad, People drive crazy and can lose control of their vehicles and this puts officers at risk both inside and outside of their patrol vehicles.

dyanmarie25

I haven't experienced winter yet since I live in a tropical country. But I think I won't really like the weather during that season because I always feel kind of gloomy and lonely during cold days. However, I would love to play in the snow and build a snowman too. Just a kid at heart here.