Man beaten over wrong cup of coffee

reesek8

A man gets the wrong coffee so he beats the employee in the head with his loaded gun.
[video=youtube;hJZ1Q60fwoI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJZ1Q60fwoI[/video]

Muthoni

[FONT=&quot]I guess that is why it is necessary to keep your distance from a number of persons before they have had their coffee. That said, I guess this man had other issues bothering him and the wrong coffee was the trigger he needed to let it all out. Crazy people walking around I tell you.[/FONT]

shreklock

That man is insane. I have no idea how he got so far in life without getting in jail several times. Some people....

milyjohnson

That man is really crazy. Who beats someone because of the wrong coffee? He really needs to get some help big time. Now he will probably go through the same thing in jail.

DancingLady

That is really crazy. He must have some serious issues that he is so out of control because a cup of coffee is not a big deal.

jgon3491

Seriously ? it's just coffee ! Jeez! I didn't realize people were that crazy about their coffee. The guy obviously needs some mental help and perhaps anger management classes. Hope the victim is ok though.

Gin0710

That's insane. Acting like an overgrown child over the wrong cup of coffee is just pathetic. There's no reason to stir up drama over the wrong cup of coffee dude. Just get the problem resolved and move on with your pathetic life. Ugh! People like this need to be on a leash!

shreklock

That's insane. Acting like an overgrown child over the wrong cup of coffee is just pathetic. There's no reason to stir up drama over the wrong cup of coffee dude. Just get the problem resolved and move on with your pathetic life. Ugh! People like this need to be on a leash!

There probably are more people like this one, and it's only a matter of time until they do something very stupid. I think one of the solutions should be more harsh punishments, so people would think twice before doing anything.

Gin0710

Yeah people are so on edge these days. The littlest things, like the wrong cup of coffee, can set them off. It's insane.

pattycake

Sounds like someone needs to attend anger management.

HAAAAA!!!!!! Hahahaha! LOL! Better yet, a rubber room! I recently went into Dunkin Donuts and they jacked up my tea order, and I couldn't drink it and threw it out when I got home, but come on, a pistol whipping?

shreklock

HAAAAA!!!!!! Hahahaha! LOL! Better yet, a rubber room! I recently went into Dunkin Donuts and they jacked up my tea order, and I couldn't drink it and threw it out when I got home, but come on, a pistol whipping?
Did you come back to the store and shot the guy making tea? Come on, you should totally do it next time! joking please don't kill anyone

stevesxs9

This is past pathetic. People mix up orders all the time, and nobody's compelled to eat at these places. But for some reason, people take their frustrations and personal problems out on others for no legitimate reason at all.

Popcorn365

This is terrible. I understand that people can have a bad day but this is extreme. I wonder what the folks in this person's personal life are having to deal with at the hands of this guy. This is scary to say the least. I think some severe anger management is in order before this guys does more of this type of thing

pattycake

Did you come back to the store and shot the guy making tea? Come on, you should totally do it next time! joking please don't kill anyone

HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Good one! I should have gone back and turned the register over on the floor. LOL!

Onionman

That's just crazy! Clearly this guy has big anger management issues. He really needs to see someone about it. And soon. This is just more than crying over a wrong coffee!