Man beaten over wrong cup of coffee

primalclaws1974

This kind of thing scares me. It makes you wonder about each and every person that you pass by on the street or work with, or pretty much any stranger you have interaction with. You have no idea what's going on in someone else's mind. They could be a volatile mountain about ready to explode, and if you are in their line of fire you could get hurt or worse.

jeremy2

This is just barbaric and such kind of behavior should be condemned in the strongest terms possible.Such trivial matters should not be sorted out through violence and am appalled by the man's behavior.He put everyone at risk and he deserves to be put behind bars.

SamClemensMT

This would be funny on television or in a movie. But this is real life and it's anything but funny. People are at their wits end perhaps. Regardless, we have to hold on to the thing which makes us humans and not wild animals. we must remember to be civil in dealing with each other at all times. This behavior is unacceptable in society.

ally79

This guy really needs some help! I know everyone has their problems and little things can set you off, but there is never cause to beat another human being over a cup of coffee.

Nate5

I sometimes fear when I go out for the day, for school or for work. I wonder what will happen to me. It's horrifying to see these kinds of irrational violent acts happen. But you gotta wonder if one day, this sort of stuff might just happen to you. Always stay alert, people.