Man offers weed to cop and makes it disappear..BLACK MAGIC..!!

bala

Magician Calen Morelli dupes policeman into thinking he sells cannabis | Metro News
For those of you who think magic ain't real, this story should make you question your beliefs. It's not sleight of hand thing . . it's the real dark stuff.

Smoking weed often brings on pangs of anxiety and paranoia – not to mention some scary hallucinations. And one policeman suffered all of these side-effects when he tried to arrest a ‘cannabis-dealing’ magician. The officer was approached by the bolshy trickster, who said: ‘Do you wanna buy some weed from me, maybe? I’m trying to get $40 for it.’ Unimpressed, the cop saunters over, and dares Calen Morelli to offer him the class B drug again

By that point, the magician has scrunched the bag of marijuana in his hands – but when the irate officer demands Calen to open his fists, the incriminating evidence is gone . . . In a final attempt to frustrate the cop – who was probably questioning his sobriety at this point – Calen claims the whole exchange never happened, and pretends to be an innocent boy who had just asked for the time.

learly angry, the officer concedes the case against Calen has gone up in smoke, bellowing: ‘I don’t have time to play with you. Get the f*** out of here.’

So how about this epic troll..??
Watch the video in that link..

askanison

Fake. It is set up, the cop is in on it if he even is a real cop. A cop isn't going to let you go if he sees you have weed on you. If it was for real he would be arrested taken to jail and strip searched. That bag would have been found one way or the other. It is sad some people still believe in dark magic.

stevesxs9

Yes I agree it looks scripted. Usually he would have been taken to jail for suspicion of drugs instead of saying he was arrested later by the same Officer.

WhyLater

Which is the simpler solution:

1) The video is staged.
2) Actual magic exists.

I will say though, it was a fun distraction.

lei

This does seem scripted. Police would not just let you run off if you had weed. Even if it was a joke or magic. Also, I still don't believe in black magic.

bala

Fake. It is set up, the cop is in on it if he even is a real cop. A cop isn't going to let you go if he sees you have weed on you. If it was for real he would be arrested taken to jail and strip searched. That bag would have been found one way or the other. It is sad some people still believe in dark magic.

Yes I agree it looks scripted. Usually he would have been taken to jail for suspicion of drugs instead of saying he was arrested later by the same Officer.
Exactly..but it was all funny right..:p :p
For the record i don't trust black magic,but he seemed like a cop,rather than one who was just posing for a video.The guy's reaction was also a easy guess as kept winking rather than showing any fear when the cop pushed him to the wall.Pardon me if was wrong,but it looked like that

Profit5500

I thought this was just hilarious more than fake. Its funny that a magician would just walk up to a cop and make weed disappear and be let go. If Calen was arrested for suspicion of drugs later on then something ain't right.

bala

Which is the simpler solution:

1) The video is staged.
2) Actual magic exists.

I will say though, it was a fun distraction.
It was funny as hell but stupid too as you said..:D

This does seem scripted. Police would not just let you run off if you had weed. Even if it was a joke or magic. Also, I still don't believe in black magic.
Neither do I..Magic doesn't exist at all it is just hiding in plainsight and some basic science..

I thought this was just hilarious more than fake. Its funny that a magician would just walk up to a cop and make weed disappear and be let go. If Calen was arrested for suspicion of drugs later on then something ain't right.
Thanks..:p
It was staged obviously,but as i stated earlier..against a real cop

wulfman

I actually believe you can hypnotize people into doing what you want and them not having any recollection of it at all after. This I think is called "black magic"

Profit5500

I actually believe you can hypnotize people into doing what you want and them not having any recollection of it at all after. This I think is called "black magic"
I wish I could hypnotize people I would have so much fun doing it. If its black magic then some people would have its use.

bala

I wish I could hypnotize people I would have so much fun doing it. If its black magic then some people would have its use.

That doesn't look like hypnotism at all,because it involves only 1 person,and her we are looking at every pixel to see where it went..right..?
Moreover hypnotism isn't black magic at all,because it is being used in chess too to gain control,that's it and see what he is thinking.
remember Magnus Carlsen..??

urbanletter

Yes, I would have to say either this is phony, or the officer is not the sharpest shooter on the force. No police I have ever encountered would have let that situation off that easily. I guess some people stage these types of things to be able to continue fueling the fire for the supernatural.

DancingLady

Dark magic is real, it uses demonic power, nothing to mess with, it is very, very dangerous. I don't think that's what was going on here though.

Teens In Crisis

Yeah, I don't think this is all that real. I agree that it looks a little staged.

As far as magic/dark magic goes, if you're a believer, no disrespect, but I've got some high quality Alien stool samples that I would love to sell you, hit me up for more details.

Determined2014

I believe that it is true, this things do happen, magic has been there since t he ancient times and I do believe this story, there are those who even change a human being into a an animal like a sheep or cow for a few minutes then they change them back, so magic does exist and I do believe the cops story.

Profit5500

I believe that it is true, this things do happen, magic has been there since t he ancient times and I do believe this story, there are those who even change a human being into a an animal like a sheep or cow for a few minutes then they change them back, so magic does exist and I do believe the cops story.
I totally believe you Determined2014 magic does exist. Some people are skeptics and that is okay. Magic is just interesting and for those who know it understand its use.

mscolumalum

It might have been fake, but it was certainly entertaining. I expected the cop to do more to the guy, especially since he had the weed in his hand. If he would've just asked the question without the weed being present I might have believed that he could get off that easy. With the actual bag though, there is no reason a cop would let him walk away like that. He'd have been arrested on the spot!

LuckyGirl08

This maybe fake but it was to funny. Everyone knows how real cops are if they see you with weed or even if u walk up to them trying to sell. There would have been no words said and he would have been arrested.