Natural Means to Relieve Stress

Rosyrain

Most people would say exercise. I find lifting or martial arts exercises to be great for venting your stress and anger in a healthy manner.

I am going to have to agree with you on drinking a glass of wine. I like to have a glass every couple of days and just not overdo it. A glass of wine is great for unwinding. I also enjoy going on a day long nature walk or a hike. I feel like all of the stress of the world is gone by the time I get done.

I also find drinking a small glass of wine occasionally to be very relaxing, especially in the evening after a rough day's work. So long as you don't consume too much, I don't think that there are any downsides to occasional alcohol consumption.

KenBrace

Banned
Meditation is an excellent stress reliever. Find some peaceful sounding tracks, slip your headphones on, get into a comfortable sitting position, and give yourself a good half hour or so to relax and get your mind off your daily routine. Good way to relieve headaches as well.

OGRICHBOI

Recently I have been getting into yoga at home. I am not talking about those crazy stretches, but just light meditation. Just lay down, and do not think of anything. Relax your body and mind, and in a couple of minutes you might even be falling asleep. First time I tried it, I felt refreshed when I woke up.