helaofthenorns

So, I decided to try One-A-Day Women's because I want to try something new. I read the information provided on their website, and I think that the nutritional component is okay. Has anyone tried this before? What are your thoughts on this brand?

rachel

I tried One-a-Day Women's and I did not notice a difference from when I took it and when I did not. I think there is generally poor absorption of any nutrients when taking oral vitamins. Unfortunately, I feel extra vitamins are required because modern food is so lacking in nutritional value. I want to try some of the vitamins found in the absorbable powders.

Lexi

Instead of vitamins, manipulate your diet. Don't play around with pills when the "cure" comes in the form of the food that you eat. Increase the amount of healthy fats and green veggies in your diet, you don't need anything else.

If you are relying on supplements, then you're not taking your health seriously, you are wasting time and money.

Health is the highest form of intelligence. Fuel your body right, be active and you will be healthy. It is that simple. That is the only way. If your diet is weak, you will be weak.

helaofthenorns

Instead of vitamins, manipulate your diet. Don't play around with pills when the "cure" comes in the form of the food that you eat. Increase the amount of healthy fats and green veggies in your diet, you don't need anything else.

If you are relying on supplements, then you're not taking your health seriously, you are wasting time and money.

Health is the highest form of intelligence. Fuel your body right, be active and you will be healthy. It is that simple. That is the only way. If your diet is weak, you will be weak.

Thank you for your insight. I believe though that I am not wasting my time and money by drinking supplements because not everything can be found on food in terms of recommended daily average intake. Also, I have a stomach condition which restricts the kinds of food that I can take.

Determined2014

You are right before one chooses to get their nutrients through a tablet, they should be sure to consider doing it through natural food, before they choose the tablets.