physical aspect of the police academy compare to military basic training

Profit5500

The military should be more strict since you have to go over the world. Police is more like in the community you serve in but there is still strict regulations you have to follow for physical fitness. I cannot be sure so ask people are in both to determine that.

wulfman

I don't think they even compare . Both are physically challenging no doubt but to be in the military is a whole different thing.

Profit5500

I don't think they even compare . Both are physically challenging no doubt but to be in the military is a whole different thing.
They both have that mental factor too and the psychological. Its a huge test to get somewhere in both but once your done then the real test is staying alive.

Ricardo187

I guess the police academy is easier than the military, specially for people that want to follow a career in the military. Both are challenging but there's no comparison, in my opinion.

Profit5500

I guess the police academy is easier than the military, specially for people that want to follow a career in the military. Both are challenging but there's no comparison, in my opinion.
Like the military the police academy involves handling stress to a high level. If you cannot handle stress then its not the job for you.

GemmaRowlands

I honestly think that on the whole, the military training is more strict and difficult, however you might not find that because everyone is different, and some people adapt better to different challenges. All that you can really do is to get yourself into the best physical condition that you can, and simply go for it and hope for the best. Fingers crossed it works for you and you manage to get in!

joshua minaya

Personally i believe the physical training that the police go through may not be as rigorous and as difficult as what the guys in the military go through because from what i know about the military the training of the army is very severe.

joshua minaya

When it comes to physical training my believe is that no one does it better than the military in as much as the police also have an intensive training schedule for their recruits it still cannot be compared to the military.

Riggy

The military will be far, far more demanding and strict then then police academy. That's obviously not to say that the police academy will be easy - it's still demanding!