Road Rage

ic3squid

Best to ignore any aggression from other drivers. Once my friend made just a simple gesture of frustration and guy got out of his car.

Yep, it's always important to just stay cool and don't get overheated, it can put yourself and others lives at danger.

PhilA

I have had my won demons with road rage in the past, I learned to deal with it and put it behind me. But it is a serious problem that needs managing. Ultimately it is never worth it.

KrustyKrabella

See, this is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to a world of driverless cars. It would save so many lives and wipe out these stupid, pointless deaths. Road rage, drunk driving, texting accidents- the list goes on and on.

Ricardo187

See, this is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to a world of driverless cars. It would save so many lives and wipe out these stupid, pointless deaths. Road rage, drunk driving, texting accidents- the list goes on and on.

Machines also fail, and I'd never, never, enter a car that is driving itself. I paid for a drivers license for a reason, I want to drive, if I was to be driven, I'd call a taxi or go by bus. This isn't a solution for road rage, there will always be road rage regardless.

Profit5500

I think its stupid when you have two drivers come out of their cars and shoot each other over what? I mean if you are that mad then go somewhere else and cool off. There is no reason to shoot each other over driving on the road. Driving is a privilege its not a right to commit road rage and wind up shooting someone.

stevesxs9

Road rage is a very avoidable problem which people have taken to another level by killing. You don't hear enough about people solving their differences by talking it out anymore. Today its all about senseless and heartless killings.

milyjohnson

This is really crazy. This is what road rage can do to you. Luckily the people in Pullman's car were safe and unharmed. Then there would have been four people dead instead of two. People really need to control their anger because serious things happen when they don't.

LuckyGirl08

There is road rage everywhere and so many deaths that are caused by this. People always tend to be in a rush and get frustrated while driving. I think that people who have road rage should leave for their destination earlier instead of at time where they know that there will be a lot of traffic and hold ups.

shilpa123

I think it is really sad that such things happen in big city. Police has to be more and more strict about the laws. Such things should not be allowed to happen again.*

primalclaws1974

I am not a physically violent person, but it doesn't take much to flare up my temper. I live in a smaller city, so traffic issues and traffic jams are not usually an issue. When I go to big cities I am instantly annoyed at the snail pace of the cars. The lights seem to stay red forever. I could see me getting into an argument with people that hold the line up even more.

sillylucy

People just need to stop and take a breather before reacting. We're all trying to get somewhere! I don't know why people get so much road rage. We are acting like animals now!

jeremy2

Road rage is rampant in most countries and i think stiffer penalties should be imposed to the aggressor to discourage this barbaric display of arrogance.Citizens should not take the law into their own hands as many lives have been maimed or lost and it's time we put an end to this.

laurelbell85

Okay, so I live in Orlando...and I have to admit, it's pretty bad at times. I'm trying to become a lawyer and eventually want to get harsher laws for stupidity like this. I mean, I have road rage...but it consists of throwing my hands up and yelling a few choice words in my car. This makes me double think even wanting to do that now. The other person may get offended and I may get shot. This is just so sad, and pointless.