Weirdest Arrest?

JoshPosh

Banned
I was watching the news a few years back and there was this one guy that had been breaking into a store and was caught on video humping a pinata.

What was your most memorable or weirdest arrest?

Lin

I was watching the news a few years back and there was this one guy that had been breaking into a store and was caught on video humping a pinata.

We have some really demented people out there. It's amazing the thoughts and the imaginations that come to the mind. That guy obviously had nothing better to do with his time. The weirdest arrest I have seen is where the guy disarms the police and runs off, only to be cornered by a barrage of cops. Even so, it took a while for the cops to detain him as he fought them off.

milyjohnson

Humping a piñata? Now I have heard everything. I read that while a guy was running from the police, he stopped to play with someone's cat. I was surprised that the lady let him in to play with her cat. He also stole money from his friend so he could give his mother money. People are really crazy.

JoshPosh

Banned
I got one for you. A friend of mine said they had to arrest a guy for eating women feces. Apparently he was staking out at public bathrooms and turning off the water so the toilets couldn't flush. At the end of the day the toilets would be filled with crap. He'd go in and just feast on the feces. They eventually took him in, but obviously he got off on insanity plea. My cop friend said while detained he would still eat his own feces and his cell smelt to high heaven.

Profit5500

That poor poor pinata needs civil rights. That is crazy for someone to hump a pinata and caught for it. I could recall a dude getting arrested for humping a tailpipe of a car.

GemmaRowlands

You will find that a lot of indecent exposure arrests are quite weird. Sometimes, as unprofessional as it might be, you're dying to laugh, because what's going on is so awkward and amusing to a certain extent. But you mustn't laugh, because you need to make sure that you are taken seriously at all times, otherwise you're not going to have any control over the situation. I once had to arrest a guy who was running round a park at night, naked. He seemed to be causing no harm, and it was late so there were no children, but it's not the kind of behaviour that I was prepared to let go - no matter how harmless he seemed at the time.

JoshPosh

Banned
You will find that a lot of indecent exposure arrests are quite weird. Sometimes, as unprofessional as it might be, you're dying to laugh, because what's going on is so awkward and amusing to a certain extent. But you mustn't laugh, because you need to make sure that you are taken seriously at all times, otherwise you're not going to have any control over the situation. I once had to arrest a guy who was running round a park at night, naked. He seemed to be causing no harm, and it was late so there were no children, but it's not the kind of behaviour that I was prepared to let go - no matter how harmless he seemed at the time.

That's totally unacceptable. Buck naked in public. Didn't you want to tase him?

januz101

Hahaha! That's very hilarious. Why would someone break in a store just so he could do that? Bet that guy did'nt even know that there was a security camera in place. That's just some sick perversion. Good thing he was arrested, one less lunatic off our streets.

js85

I'd love to hear more stories, I can't help but imagine police officers have a good chuckle at a lot of people.

bala

Does playing a prank count as weird.My neighbor booked his 4 friends and had them nearly arrested for a stupid reason.It was his birthday and they were all playing a prank on him.I don't what it is,but in the end they sent him a cake in a condom shape,with a vagina inlet...He had them booked for infringement of privacy..!!

milyjohnson

I got one for you. A friend of mine said they had to arrest a guy for eating women feces. Apparently he was staking out at public bathrooms and turning off the water so the toilets couldn't flush. At the end of the day the toilets would be filled with crap. He'd go in and just feast on the feces. They eventually took him in, but obviously he got off on insanity plea. My cop friend said while detained he would still eat his own feces and his cell smelt to high heaven.

That is really disgusting. He must be really crazy to eat feces. I am not surprised that his cell smelled so badly. I can only imagine what it must have smelled like in there. I'm sure he had access to food so why eat feces?

oraclemay

These people are weird. Some of their actions seem fairly innocent and harmless, but we do not know if they would do damage to our children if they were left to run around carrying out their weird behavior. I think these peple should be sent to some type of rehabilitation center.