What are you doing right now?

DancingLady

I am doing online work before I head to my real job. Cause I am that poor and desperate right now. Pretty lame I know, it's not like I'm earning much per hour online or anything, but at least it's something.

Patrick

Right now I'm trying not to get caught while I browse this forum and Reddit at work. Go figure.

If you're bored at the desk I thoroughly recommend getting a nice pair of grippers to train your hands while you are idle.

olivia

Pretty lame I know, it's not like I'm earning much per hour online or anything, but at least it's something.

It's not lame; I'm doing the same thing... It's true that it's not a lot, but it's better than nothing. We do what we have to until we have better options.

pattycake

Just taking a break from editing my E-book series. I'm finishing up the editing on book II. When I take my breaks I go in forums to post or play some computer games. I'll be glad when my work is over. I want to move on do something else.

Profit5500

I am making posts on another forum site and dealing with the sniffles. I am also thinking about how to find a way to write articles and earn money for them.

Muthoni

Right now I am here in my home getting some online work done. I have a big bottle of warm water that I keep sipping from. Once in a while I take a walk around my small space to increase the circulation of blood in my legs because I am seated all day long. I am also listening to rock music on the radio. I am a fan of the presenter of the show because she makes me laugh. My neighbors must think I am crazy because I laugh all day long!

soconfused

Just posting around forums, bored out of my mind. I have two shows loading in different tabs, also have my facebook open. Thinking of going out and start preparing for lunch.

headmaster

I am trying to get some work done online while trying to stop myself being derailed by forums like this one and other networks like Facebook. Working online for yourself needs more discipline than I initially thought it would.

GlacialDoom

Right now I am sitting on a pretty comfy chair, reading this forum and also Reddit, while talking with a friend from Australia on Steam and giving him music recommendations. Pretty nice activity for a Sunday morning, even though I could probably do something more productive.

Moosh10

Just taking a break from editing my E-book series. I'm finishing up the editing on book II. When I take my breaks I go in forums to post or play some computer games. I'll be glad when my work is over. I want to move on do something else.
so you are writing a book, that cool, what's it about? What's the theme? And how long does I take you write a book? Highly interesting............. SORRY just realised this is a very old post, so probably you have completed your editing, and I should be able to purchase Book II????

Last edited:

Nate5

I'm on this forum and I have reddit open in another tab. College has just started for me, so there isn't much to do yet. I've chosen a slightly more relaxed schedule this year, and hopefully I'll see myself getting better marks. I'm waiting for homework to be posted so I can get cracking on whatever they pit at me.

Muthoni

Right now, I am listening to some rock music while I apply for jobs in my region. I have been working from home for the last two years. I need to get a job for the social aspect of it. I am always home working isolating myself from all the great things happening outside. Wish me luck in bagging a lucrative job!

Kittyworker

Im posting on the 'Police Station' forums while my Digital Comics finish converting from .cbr files to .cbz files so that I can then go and tag them with metadata from the ComicVine Database using a program called ComicTagger. Following that I will do it some more because I am quickly running out of room on my hard drive and I need to delete some of the duplicate files.

shamanas

I'm hanging out in a couple of forums and I have an online DnD campaign VOD open on my second monitor.
God I sound lame...