What is the best way to approach the police academy?

Kootzg

Be in shape, cause there is alot running. Keep your mouth closed, they will yell at you but don't take it personally. Pay attention to details.

shilpa123

I believe the best way to approach the academy is when they are actually hiring. I'm this way your chances of getting hired is much more. Also you can get a chance to show case your talents which is usually not possible.

JoanMcWench

Make sure you have a passion for being a police officer. Have the right mentality before you start. Make sure you're in shape & are able to take orders well.

shilpa123

The best way to approach the police academy is to talk to th nearest police station. I do not think there is any other better way.

Profit5500

What is the best way to approach the police academy?
Start eating healthy and do some physical fitness. When you do that then you would be prepared for the academy. It is good to do this with a buddy of yours so you would have some moral support.

Nate

like most people said, start getting in the best shape you can and quit eating fatty foods. Also, go in knowing that most of the work is just paperwork. My brother's friend is a cop and actually told me most of the people on the force aren't very happy with their career. I think it's because of pay though.

dyanmarie25

Be physically, emotionally, and mentally prepared for the activities/training that you will be going through in the academy. Also, make sure it's really your passion to become a police officer.