What is the first thing that you do when you wake up?

OGRICHBOI

Just like others in this thread, I wake up and jump straight into a cold shower. Not only does this wake me up, but also pumps me up for the rest of the day. I heard it was because you breath deeper and your lungs expand. I am not sure if this 100% true though. Definitely recommend this to anyone who takes hot showers.

jesuslover0314

The first thing I do when I wake up is think about going back to sleep. Honestly, that is one of the first things I think about other than eating. One thing you will learn about me very soon is that I enjoy eating and sleeping. :p

May102014

The first thing I do upon waking up is pray. I always start a day with prayer giving thanks to the Lord for the chance to live, love and help others. By that, I feel being guided by our almighty all throughout the day.

Profit5500

Just like others in this thread, I wake up and jump straight into a cold shower. Not only does this wake me up, but also pumps me up for the rest of the day. I heard it was because you breath deeper and your lungs expand. I am not sure if this 100% true though. Definitely recommend this to anyone who takes hot showers.
I cannot shower like that LOL a cold shower. I am a person who prefers the warm shower.

marcamm

The first thing I do when I wake up is to eat breakfast. I prepare my breakfast the night before and I reheat it before I eat my breakfast. I find it hard to concentrate doing anything with my stomach empty. It's is also a great trick to not overeat throughout the day. It is studied that when you do not eat 45 minutes after waking-up, you tend to overeat afterwards. I usually take a filling but healthy breakfast such as a sandwich and non-fat milk. It helps me stabilize my metabolism throughout the day and help control cravings.

shilpa123

I definitely think pancakes and burgers are really great. I do think it is totally worth it to try it out especially for breakfast. I think it is a great idea.

ABC123

The first thing I do when I wake up is throw my blankets off with force. Then tip toe around my baby, go to the bathroom and do the normal morning bathroom routine. During this time I am thinking of how my day will play out. How I can work to make it play out in a good and positive way. So I can end the day with happy thoughts instead of anxious energy.

Kamarsun1

Saying a positive affirmation is always a great way to start the day, Next I take in some lemon water, a little exercise, wash, and get ready for my day.

jesuslover0314

The first thing I do upon waking up is pray. I always start a day with prayer giving thanks to the Lord for the chance to live, love and help others. By that, I feel being guided by our almighty all throughout the day.
That is a really, really great idea. I always pray at night, and pray for the next day, but I am happy to know that there are others out there that enjoy praying. :)

Josie

I do too. I open the curtains and look out at the amazing skies here. I live by the water so it's unobstructed, wide, colourful and absolutely beautiful. It's a wonderful start to my days.

bala

eee..brush my teeth..:p
Lol..ok that ain't funny at all,to be on a realistic note i do yoga..Surya namaskar to get myself a new lease of life every morning.

oraclemay

I get coffee and spend a little time in prayer and reading my bible. Then I have a bowl of cereal and another cup of coffee and relax for a while.

oraclemay

I get a cup of coffee and spend some time in prayer and read my bible. Then I grab some cereal and more coffee and relax for a while.

lushlala

The first thing I do when I first wake up is brush my teeth and jump in the shower. That way, I am instantly awake and my mouth feels and tastes ready for me to have my coffee and breakfast. I just can't function before I've brushed my teeth and had a shower. Then i'm raring to go and it's straight onto my online work or any chores I might have :)

FuZyOn

Lay in my bed for like 5 minutes before I decide to get up, make breakfast and then brush my teeth and take a shower.
The rest of the day is just me freelancing and chilling.