What is the first thing that you do when you wake up?

Shimus

I wake up, shake off the grogginess, use the bathroom and hydrate and then I open up the laptop or turn on my gaming station and prepare for another fun filled work day online. Then I eat, and get to work and I don't stop until I feel I've made a fair bit of work (and money.)

donnalynn47

Light up a cigarette cough my lungs up. Waddle to the coffee maker turn it on, and then to bathroom to make water. Then I just sip coffee, and plan my day.

Lizel

The very first thing I do in the morning is go to the bathroom (on school-days) and on weekends the very first thing I do is turn on my laptop or TV.

JoanMcWench

The first thing I always do is smile. Now, if you knew me that would sound like insanity to you but I made it a point, when I was at my worst place in life, to consciously choose to smile whenever I woke up. Sometimes I really didn't want to do it. Sometimes I knew of every other reason not to but I made myself smile. I made myself think of things that COULD garner a smile. It was a really good decision in my life.

Rosyrain

The first thing I do is make a beeline for the coffee pot. I have to have my gogo juice before I am worth anything. After that I check my email and online work sites and then head off to my day job.

missbishi

Bathroom, coffee, shower, teeth, dressed. Always in that order. I can't cope with anything until I've drunk my coffee and would rather get up a little earlier, just to make time to drink it rather than go without.

ally79

First thing I do is make a beeline for the coffee pot and tell my kids good morning. Then I boot up the laptop, check my email and sip on my coffee while I plan out my day.

JohnBrock

Kiss my girlfriend all over her face until she wakes up if she hasn't already, then I proceed to read the news a bit, and eventually shower half an hour or so after waking. I know many people who swear by eating as quickly as possible for energy, but I always found my hunger lacking in the morning.

jeremy2

The first thing i do when i wake up is thank the Mighty Lord for seeing me through the night because not many made it. Next i take a cold shower, brush my teeth and head out for work but not before bidding my lovely kids goodbye.

KenBrace

Banned
I usually get on my laptop and do some work online. Then after about an hour of that I usually go eat breakfast or sometimes get a workout, then eat breakfast.

bala

Not to be scoffed at,but this is what i really do.I thank god for keeping me alive.:D
No,not joking.

After that its all the pee sessions and other routine activities.

vash

I remember a long time ago saw an interview with a mom of a very successful man.
She was also asked "What is the first thing you do after getting up in the morning?"
She replied "Use the restroom".

Well, it is always the same for me.
1. I go pee in the restroom.
2. I heat up some water in the kitchen
3. I go brush my teeth in the restroom
4. I use the hot water for my instant oatmeal
5. I drink a cup of warm water.
6. I take a quick hot shower.
7. I have my breakfast (oatmeal, with banana, raisin, in it).

That's pretty much it for what I do before I go to work.

Profit5500

First thing I do when I wake up is I make up my bed then I get my clothes and take a shower. I make sure to brush my teeth so my breath do not smell. I would then take care of running a simple errand for my mom and that is playing the lottery.

primalclaws1974

Dread another day, and then face it. I know that sounds really pessimistic, but at the moment it is the honest answer. I have a routine of telling me wife good-bye for the day, as she heads off to work and then I make breakfast for my son and see him off to school. My three-year-old wakes up not long after he leaves, so I have to make a second breakfast. Then it is computer work, caring for my daughter and housework until the rest of the family gets home in the late afternoon.

shilpa123

The first thing that you do is always the best thing about the day. I usually watch th sunrise and I definitely love doing exactly that. I would not prefer anything else.

goldenmaine

The first thing I do when I wake up is go to the bathroom to pee. Lol. But after that I usually drink my favorite cup of coffee and go outside of our house and appreciate the morning sunrise and nature. I am thankful for every morning that I am able to wake up to a new day and start another productive one.

KenBrace

Banned
Not to be scoffed at,but this is what i really do.I thank god for keeping me alive.
No,not joking.

After that its all the pee sessions and other routine activities.

Not to be rude or anything but how can you thank God for keeping you alive when thousands of other people around the world died in their sleep or were murdered that very same night? Does God choose who he wishes to help and discards the others?

stevesxs9

I take a bath and the turn on the television to see what has happened overnight then have nice big breakfast before starting a long day.

RingoBerry

I would say stretch first then brush my teeth. I notice some people just go drink something without rinsing their mouths or stay in bed talking not worrying about morning breath. I find it gross >__<