What is your favorite type of movie

dariel2323

I love watching movies when I am not working. I love different types of movies. My favorites are mysteries, thrillers, and horror movies. I also love comedies and dramas. I was wondering what movies you all like seeing.

helaofthenorns

When I want to destress, I just watch romantic comedies. I love Bridget Jones' Diary, 27 Dresses, and He's Just Not That Into You. Oftentimes though, I love adventure films especially LOTR and Harry Potter. I only watch horror films when I am with my friends.

Jokester050288

I love a good comedy movie. I think laughter is the best remedy for pain. When ever I mad or sad I just pop in a Kevin Hart flick and best in the best mood ever.

Muthoni

I also love movies; I enjoy a good horror especially on a dark rainy night. It has to catch me off guard for me to enjoy it. I enjoyed the series of scream very much. I love romantic comedies, love stories with a good ending among many other genres of movies. I have not watched a good movie recently, I will look into that.

oraclemay

I do love dramas, comedies and thrillers. I like to relax and watch a good movie. Movies are able to take you away from reality. This helps one to let go of all that stress.

stevesxs9

I mostly like action/adventure movies the best. Having wall to wall action in a movie, keeps my interest up.But I will watch comedy/drama, mystery,romance and documentary.

PhilA

Movies based on true stories are often very gripping and thought provoking. Real life is so much more interesting than fiction.

LuckyGirl08

I enjoy watching movies with my husband on my free time. My favorite type of movie would be romance of course. I do like comedy, mystery, action, and crime movies but romance is my all time favorite. I also like watching reality shows but my husband always gets mad and changes it.

JoshPosh

Banned
I usually watch and love horror movies and documentaries. Whenever I get the chance I'm looking of the net for the newest documentary that interest me, or latest reviews on horror movies.

bala

I love Horror,especially the movies that start up a blood rush or the ones that require steely nerves.i am always hooked up on my mobile watching horror movies late at night.
I love rom-coms and action too,but horror would top my priority lists any day.

Muthoni

I know that I like horror and romantic comedies. If I had to choose one movie then I would choose a romantic story. I like where people meet going about their lives and watch them as they fall in love in the movie. It is so believable that I wonder how they are able to create that kind of chemistry.

headmaster

Action adventure does it for me most of the times. It depends on what kind of a mood I am in though, since I love a sob-story once in a while. Nowadays I just love a movie that is well scripted and acted since there are so few available.

milyjohnson

I love watching movies when I am not working. I love different types of movies. My favorites are mysteries, thrillers, and horror movies. I also love comedies and dramas. I was wondering what movies you all like seeing.

These are my favorite types of movies too. I never get tired of seeing any of these types of movies. I don't really like sci/fi movies even though I have seen a couple of them. I also don't like too many westerns. They are not my cup of tea.

Whitewolf2578

Fantasy and Sci-fi mostly. I am a total nerd and I can admit that. I just enjoy watching stuff having to deal with medieval and futuristic things.

bala

I love horror movies and sometimes if i am in the mood rom-com too kindles some interest.After a long day,coming back in the night rom-com would be apt and on weekends horror would ignite some spl kinda feel.

Patrick

My favorite movies are thriller/suspense movies like Man on a Ledge, or action movies like the Transporter. I'm not above watching kid's movies though, as my avatar suggests. Despicable Me was pretty entertaining, though its sequel not so much.

shreklock

I love comedies, probably because I like to laugh. I admire movies that doesn't use blatant jokes in every scene and call it comedy or humor. My favorite is Airplane!. There's so many dad jokes in that movie I can't believe it. I've watched it several times and it still makes me laugh.

Teens In Crisis

I like EPIC type movies. Troy, Braveheart, Kingdom of Heaven, stuff like that. I'm a huge fan of Ridley Scott and anything he does. I just like the big budget, man on man warfare, that comes along with that. Vikings on the History channel, while not a movie, is my current fix for this type of entertainment.

cc1001

I love horror movies the most. I always have. When I was little I was fascinated by them. I loved watching scary movies during Halloween and always looked forward to it every year catching on old scary movies that I grew up watching.

pattycake

I love heroin flicks. Where a woman is bad ass. You know like Aliens and Gloria?

And I like guy bad ass type of movies too.