What kind of phone do you have?

dariel2323

I also have the "S4" and think to replace it for LG or HTC, but I'm not sure, because there are many good cell phones on the market.

Determined2014

I have a blackberry storm, but am planning to change, since I have had it for a long time, but I will not be getting another blackberry, I intend to get something different, maybe a sony erickson.

bala

I own a smartphone but i am considering an upgrade because this one sucks..Samsung Galaxy S2..I am looking at the Moto X or the LG G2..
You have got a good phone and it seriously is good..don't invest on mobiles too much..If i were you i would consider an upgrade after the S8 is launched..:p :p :p

True2marie

I own an iPhone. Can't wait for the iPhone 6 to come out in September. I want to get this device so I'll have a bigger screen to game on. Yes, I love playing video games while riding the bus to work. It makes the long ride so much better.

dannybuntu

I also have the "S4" and think to replace it for LG or HTC, but I'm not sure, because there are many good cell phones on the market.

The same thing with life, I think the brand doesn't really matter since we know that most of these things are made in China nowadays. To me, it's not what phone you have but what you do with the phone. :p

The vanity appeal of smartphones has already lost its luster. I mean there was a time when having an iPhone was a status quo. Now, that time has passed. I know a lot of people who have iPhones and well, they're just regular people who want to look cool.

But to answer your question, I currently have an LG-E440. It's a pretty basic phone but I can do what I need with it. Read e-Books, make phone calls (duh!) and download most of the Android apps that I need.

I think any phone's appeal has to do with the apps you can install on it.

davidj96

My phone isn't anything special, compared to the Iphones and the Samsung Galaxies that are out there on the market. I currently have a Nokia Lumia 521, which is a windows phone produced by Microsoft. It get's the job done and works quite well in my opinion. It does everything I need it to do and it plays videos in 720p! :) I couldn't be happier with my windows phone.

Muthoni

I have the cheapest phone in the market. It is a non brand but I like it very much because it has a battery that retains charge for more than four days. Some children saw it and asked me if it was a TV remote. My sister gave me her used Samsung funclub that dies on me in a few minutes after I turn it on due to low battery power.

WrestlinFan

I don't own one tbh. I'm looking to pick up a cheap pay as you go phone considering I have a Nexus 7 for all my web surfing needs.

Ricardo187

I have a samsung Galaxy S3 mini. Fits my needs pretty well to be hoenst. I also have a Sony Xperia E as side phone that I use for work related contacts, it's older but still works good.

Whitewolf2578

I currently own a Samsung Galaxy S4. I was thinking about going to S5 but there is seriously little difference. The price would be the difference. It operates with the same OS. I see what you tried to do there Samsung, trying to fool a tech savvy guy. I never was into Iphones as everyone has one so you can't be cool, plus the screen is too small.

oraclemay

I use a blackberry Curve and I love my phone. I like to curl up in bed and watch a movie. I keep my shopping list on it and I often use the keyboard for working online when I don't feel like using my laptop. I would like the new iPhone 6 with lazer keyboard and projector. I think it is a thing of beauty!

Heyshiloh

I too have an Apple s4. I finished my 2 year contract last month, so I'm just waiting for something newer to come out before I replace it. I'm really surprised that my phone lasted that long - I'm usually rather harsh on phones. I remember one year where I went through 4 phones because they would break even with a cover on them. Thank goodness I've surpassed that stage, because that was a very, very expensive year.

nikkilsvgs

My husband and I both have the iPhone 4. I am not in to all the latest and greatest. They do their job for what we want and we are quite happy with them. I would like to try the Samsung Galaxy S 5 though they are really neat phones the more I know about them.

helaofthenorns

I have a Sony Xperia Ray. It's a nice phone. The touch response is great although the keypad is too small, so I don't think people with large hands will like this. I like it also because it does the job of calls and texts really well. If given the chance though I would ditch it for just an ordinary phone. I'm not really into tech anyway.

PhilA

I have the iPhone 4S, it is very old and barely works now, I am waiting for the iPhone 6.

DancingLady

I still have a Samsung flip phone. It was the cheapest option on the cheapest family plan we could find with AT&T, which is a terrible carrier in my area though, lots of bad reception in parts of town. Our plan doesn't even have text, so I have no reason to upgrade, I don't want to pay more for my phone.

headmaster

I am currently saving up to buy the Samsung Galaxy S5. But if wishes were horses I would be riding the phone in the picture below. Too bad its still a concept phone.

transparent-phone.jpg

LuckyGirl08

I am using a iPhone 5. I love my phone but I might upgrade when the iPhone 6 comes out. My phone is my life and if I did not have it, I believe I would be lost. I work from home so my phone is very important and with the iPhone, I have apps that keep me on track with what I have to do.