What would be your last meal?

Profit5500

I would order fried chicken, white rice, and stuffing. I would like to have a Pepsi to drink while I eat my last meal.

davidj96

Now this is definitely a hard question for me. I have so many favorite meals! Since it would be my very last meal, I would combine all my favorites into one gigantic meal. I'd start off with a McDonalds happy meal, consisting of a double cheeseburger and a side of fries, along with two apple pies. Then I would consume a big, juicy cheese steak, with another side of fries. Yes, I love fries! After that, I'd slowly drink down two chocolate smoothies, and combine some gummy bears just for the heck of it. :)

ItsZiggy

They give comfort food to death row inmates, however I don't think it really comforts anyone. My last meal would be Waffles and pancakes, with a big side of bacon, simply because I love breakfast food with a passion and it makes me happy :)

Doulachic79

Man, all this talk about last meals is surely making me hungry. I'm going to go digging in my fridge and see what's up for the task.

babyleans

i wouldn't want any fancy foods because i wouldn't even have the appetite to eat it knowing i was going to die in a few hours. So maybe just fried chicken.

headmaster

lei

If I knew I was going to die and I got to choose what I eat I'd choose spaghetti with tacos. I eat tacos and spaghetti on a regular basis but that's my favorite food.

KrustyKrabella

I'd have to ask for a nice homemade lasagna, cheesy garlic bread, and all I can drink diet Pepsi.

There's a little joke about last meals- let me see if I can find it.

"Your girlfriend's a smart cookie. She requested her last meal be a McRib Sandwich with a Shamrock Shake... those two are almost never on offer at the same limited time. Bought herself a few extra months with that one."

I thought it was pretty funny. I think it's from the show ​Raising Hope.

PhilA

I would have a roast dinner, beef, potatoes, veg, all the trimmings - followed by a krispy creme.

Ricardo187

Personally, I'd be so damn nervous that I wouldn't be able to eat, but lets imagine I could, then I would get some good fries with strogonoff. I love that combination so much I'd eat it everyday.

sharpayvargas1

Without hesitation, I'd order a Hawaiian pizza, with fried chicken, ice-cold Coca Cola (Diet or not, I would not care), creamy chocolate ice cream. Is there even a rule about the limit in the cost of the food or how many minutes can I consume the food? If there's none, I'd rather eat to death than get killed by electrocution or lethal injection.

helaofthenorns

Talking about this is really freaky, but for the sake of having fun, why not! If I were on death row, I would request all kinds of chocolate in the world plus milk as a drink. Since I was a kid, I always had a hard time digesting those two kinds of food even if I am not lactose intolerant. They are very delicious, so staying away from them is such a pity. Thus, because it is my last day, I will eat all the chocolates I can. I wouldn't have to worry about a stomachache in the morning!

Josie

I answered this recently and couldn't make up my mind, so basically said pretty much anything I already eat lol. I love how I eat and since it's all healthy, I can eat it whenever and however much I want. That said though, I keep coming back to the Black Sapote. I haven't had it yet.. so if I were ever bound for the electric chair, I would ask for many, super ripe Black Sapotes. The chocolate pudding fruit... mmmmmmmmmm.

bala

I would love to eat Veg Pulao/Biriyani or if they it an't available i would ask them to give me Idly Vada.
If nothing is available,i will check up on the menu and order wats best..:p :p