What's the strangest thing you've ever had to respond to?

conovy

Have you ever had to respond to something that was just crazy? People doing things that are weird, or something similar.

Kevin186

Probably the weirdest call I had to make was to ticket someone for having caught too many fish. Excessive fishing. Kinda of hard to justify carrying a gun to give someone a ticket for having caught a few more fish than they were allowed to.

Vivat

It's not okay to carry too much fish? That's... really odd. Why is that considered an offense?

conovy

It's not okay to carry too much fish? That's... really odd. Why is that considered an offense?

It's an environmental thing mostly, I live in Maine and overfishing is a big problem here. It's the same logic that there are limits on hunting. Still I wish they'd give a bit more leeway,

Doulachic79

I would love to read some outlandish stories like the one I heard months ago about the man who was doing an auto-sexual act in the bar as the police tried to catch him. Anyone else remember this story?

PhilA

That's a funny one, I can understand the issue with too many fish though. I am sure there are some much more crazy examples out there!

askanison

My brother told me about a problem they had with one sports store being broke into around the same time every week. They would get the call and by the time they got there only a few things would be missing with no trace of how someone had gotten in. After this happening a second time they staked out the store front and back waited. It turned out a crackhead that lived down the street would cover himself in crisco and slide in thru the air vent on top of the building. He would grab something small to sell or pawn and slither back out and would be gone before anyone got there. The funny part came when they tried to catch him. They let him climb up the building slither in n out and covered the ends of the alley and had to chase him down. It was like trying to catch a greased pig. No one could get a grip on him. My brother said everyone including the crackhead were rolling with laughter. He said "We had such a good laugh, we almost let him go."

Ricardo187

That fish ticket must have been funny. I guess the ticketed person considers you as an "asshole" now for doing it, hahaha.

Gelsemium

I would love to read some outlandish stories like the one I heard months ago about the man who was doing an auto-sexual act in the bar as the police tried to catch him. Anyone else remember this story?

Actually I don't remember this, police officers have to endure a lot of stuff, what did they do? Took him in or just told him to behave?

bala

I really don't understand the thread..!! Is it about a weird instance i have encountered or how i reacted in that weirdo situation..cant seem to recollect anything freakish that has happened to me..That excessive fishing sounds funny as f*ck..:D

Profit5500

Auto sexual act in a bar now I feel bad for the cops who had to arrest him. What was the man doing stroking himself periodically while having a Jaeger Bomb. Police have every reason to arrest him that is just nasty.