What's wrong with people

Anthony

Super Moderator
What's wrong with people. Just listen to the Police Officer and you won't have any problems.

Last edited:

grantcal

Was she raised with a pack of wolves, who bites people. I wonder how long she'll be in jail for assault on an Officer

Ricardo187

She asked for it. Even though I feel like he could have just forced her hand backwards by making use of some twist techniques, and disallow her from biting, he was VERY patient with her and did nothing wrong. A lot would have taken serious action earlier than that.

ic3squid

Well I knew she was just asking for it. She was provoking the officer and all that stuff, then she finally bit him. I guess the officer had finally snapped and then decided to do something about it, biting someone is just disgusting, was she raised with some wolves or something?

Gelsemium

People get extremely nervous when facing the police, especially when they are guilty, I think it's an insane act of desperation, they should simply obey...

wulfman

There was another woman on the news that bit a tow truck driver who was towing away her car. Unreal.

Ricardo187

Well, it proves how humans can act like animals. And you say dogs are dangerous? Hahaha. I hope she learnt her lesson and had some punishment so she could learn to calm herself next time though. thumbs up for the officer after all.

Gelsemium

I can't believe that a person acts like that if she is sober, most likely she is a drug user and this really distorts our sense of reality, it's not easy to be a police officer.

bala

While I don't agree with cops overstepping their authority, this girl has only herself to blame. He only used force when she refused to comply..A perfect example of what not to do with the police.
Why a pepper spray..??..you have to do it professionally unlike this

Gelsemium

The problem was that she's out of control, the police officer made a simple request, hands behind the back and she didn't obey, what could she expect?

ItsZiggy

I'll admit when I was a kid I bit people, but only on rare occasions when I was extremely angry. Thankfully I grew out of this bad habit by age 6. This lady however...

bala

The problem was that she's out of control, the police officer made a simple request, hands behind the back and she didn't obey, what could she expect?
She wanted to talk her way out,and her attitude suggests so.She deserved it,because you can warn only once,and if they still don't give in,you have to resort to using force.
Sometimes,co-operation can do wonders...She could have apologized for whatever mistake it was and got out of it..

ic3squid

I'll admit when I was a kid I bit people, but only on rare occasions when I was extremely angry. Thankfully I grew out of this bad habit by age 6. This lady however...

Yeah, she probably just keeps angry really quick, that or she was drunk/under the influence of some type of drugs.

Profit5500

Was she raised with a pack of wolves, who bites people. I wonder how long she'll be in jail for assault on an Officer
She had to been raised by the streets which is sad. She is supposed to be 15 years old she needs to act like it. I am glad the officer had patience with the girl and did not shoot her. The girl could have been a drug child but you never know what is wrong with some of these people.

PhilA

You have to listen to the cops without questioning them, all hardened criminals know this yet struggle to do so. I see incidents like this all of the time and it never stops making me wonder why they didn't just comply.

Dunkel

People get extremely nervous when facing the police, especially when they are guilty, I think it's an insane act of desperation, they should simply obey...

I think you nailed it with that comment. Even if I'm not guilty, I'll get nervous with the whole situation. Up to this point, I got stop by awesome police officers. But talking with friends, there are police officers that will "make up" any excuse to issue you a ticket.

I'm not saying: "hey, you can bite or assault a police officer", but " just 'obey' and there usually won't be any problem".

Kate

I just couldn't resist reading a thread with a title like this because I've *so* often wondered the same thing. :rolleyes: Wish I could answer the question, but it's an epidemic and I have no answer. Could anyone truly think that the result would be "well, since you're being so nasty, I'll just let you go today"?

The biting girl... that's just ludicrous. The guy in WalMart with the toy gun... he thought he could stand there waving the gun around and police would say "Go ahead and have fun terrorizing customers, buddy... and if that thing is real, please don't shoot any old ladies or children."

Wish I'd know what is stealing the common sense of the world's citizens and turning way too many people into sheeple zombies.

/rant mode off. :eek: