What's wrong with people

wulfman

I just couldn't resist reading a thread with a title like this because I've *so* often wondered the same thing. :rolleyes: Wish I could answer the question, but it's an epidemic and I have no answer. Could anyone truly think that the result would be "well, since you're being so nasty, I'll just let you go today"?

The biting girl... that's just ludicrous. The guy in WalMart with the toy gun... he thought he could stand there waving the gun around and police would say "Go ahead and have fun terrorizing customers, buddy... and if that thing is real, please don't shoot any old ladies or children."

Wish I'd know what is stealing the common sense of the world's citizens and turning way too many people into sheeple zombies.

/rant mode off. :eek:

Thats all she wrote folks! Exactly what i was thinking. I just don't understand if it is an inherent evil, sociopathic behavior or mental illness that causes these things. Or is there really a Devil as powerful as God himself doing all these things ?

Shawn

Being a cop is a tough job. You have to remain professional and always focus on the justice system doing the hard work for you even if you just arrest a person accused of killing or abusing a child. Then you have to face injury or death when arresting and/or detaining someone who doesn't want to go peacefully... But if you have to defend yourself and you shoot someone, people just want to witchhunt you and say you shouldn't of used force... No one ever feels sorry for the cop until they die from their injurues and that is a sad deal.

milyjohnson

The woman must have been on something to act the way she did. What on earth would possess her to act that way? The police officer handled that the way he should have. Some other cops I know would have handled it the same way or they may have been rougher depending on the night they had.

Profit5500

People like this little girl just needs to learn how to behave herself. I mean I could understand if the officer punched her for no reason at all. In this case she was the aggressor and got maced for it. This girls' chances in getting out of trouble for the rest of her life is minimal. This officer had more patience then the ones involved in the Ferguson riots.

Riggy

How does he have the patience to deal with someone like that? You gotta give credit where credit is due! Good on him for not completely losing it, especially on a 15 year old girl. Impressive.

FuZyOn

I think they are trained to keep calm in this kind of situations. He definitely knows that she's just a 15 year old girl and she doesn't know how to behave herself yet.
She definitely made it harder on herself.

LongShot

She should have just complied with the cop and probably would have gotten off fairly well. Though, overreacting and biting the cop while crying won't give any sympathy. If people learn to just stay calm in situations that merit it then they wouldn't be faced with so many issues.

Peninha

Only drug addicts have this sort of behavior IMO, they totally lose control of themselves and they make it worse for them.

askanison

It's kind of hard to say anything about this video and be correct. We don't know the situation or why the girl was being detained. For all we know the cop is racist and trying to arrest her for nothing. The cop was smart enough to bring her to the front of the car at least where the camera could see him trying his best to be patient with her. I don't think she deserved to be pepper sprayed though. People even if innocent should never resist an officer, it just cause more charges to be filed on you.

Teens In Crisis

Only drug addicts have this sort of behavior IMO, they totally lose control of themselves and they make it worse for them.
Unfortunately I don't think this is true. I think that stupidity crosses age groups, sexual orientation, national boundaries, and so much more. Sometimes an asshole is just an asshole.

Profit5500

Unfortunately I don't think this is true. I think that stupidity crosses age groups, sexual orientation, national boundaries, and so much more. Sometimes an asshole is just an asshole.
Stupidity does not discriminate when it comes to age. There are some ignorant older people who can commit a crime just as quickly as someone who is in his or her 20's. You just have to not bite the officer when he or she is trying arrest you since you knew you did something wrong.

Gin0710

What's wrong with people. Just listen to the Police Officer and you won't have any problems.

[video=youtube;fEdBJH2--Vk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEdBJH2--Vk[/video]

She's 14 and probably scared shitless because her pimp just dumped her off the side of the road and she doesn't have a family to go home to. Maybe have a little compassion and try to understand someone's situation before you judge a fifteen second video.

Peninha

LOL, that is true as well, but never forget that drugs do enhance the stupidity in people...

shilpa123

I think the teenager was really scared and did not know how to respond. I believe the sight of the police officer made her even more scared. One should be very careful while dealing with people who are so scared, but I do not think that the police officer was very kind to her. I hope she is able to deal with her problems very well.