Wife/husband breaking the law

Gabe

It depends to on the crime and how I found out. If I caught them in the act I would stop them, if I found out afterwards I would discuss it with them and then decide what to do. If it involves violence or harming someone I would turn them in. Harboring them means that you approve of the behavior.

If the crime was a violent one, then I'd report my spouse. The reason for that is that violence tend to increase and happen again with regards to a particular form of crime, for example rape or assault. There is no excuse in the book to hurt someone like that, so I would turn him in.

jeremy2

I guess the most logical thing to do would be to sit them down and seek an explanation from them. Such an incident would have a serious dent in our relationship given that whatever they do affects us in one way or another.

Rosyrain

It would really depend on the crime. The more stupid the crime, the more harsh I would be on my other half. If it was something like drug use or a petty crime, I would get him some help. If it was something more serious, I would have to turn him in.