Wife tracks Cheating Husband--Bad results

SamClemensMT

This technology age is going to be the undoing of society. Guess what if your not happy at home, I guess your best option is to get a divorce. If you think you can cheat these days and get away with it, you don't know what's going on. I strongly advise you to sleep with one eye open in that case.

LitoLawless

WOW! This is a really crazy story. The scary thing is, things like this are becoming more and more common. People are using their word a lot less and, are immediately resorting to crazier methods. If I would have just heard that a wife tracked her husband through the GPS on his phone, I would've been cracking up. The fact that she stabbed someone really saddens me.

btatro

First off, what a piece of scum disguised as a man. Second, how unfortunate for the wife. I thought it was going to end with the girlfriend getting stabbed.

SamClemensMT

It's sad when a marriage deteriorates to this. However, there are at least two sides to every story. I would like to hear the husbands explanation before I label him.

MsJLO

Really, you think someone getting stabbed is funny? In no way is this ok. Just another idiot cheater causing even more drama to the innocent spouse. If you aren't happy in your relationship enough to start cheating, just get out.

Peninha

I agree, we should just leave the relation if we are unhappy, cheating usually leads to drama and pain, nothing else.

Kamarsun1

Wow it was a funny story, pretty weird but these kinds of things do happen and that's why it's better to honest and just let the women know what his situation was.

stevesxs9

It's understandable that the wife wanted to know if the husband was cheating, but there are better and safer ways to find out. A lot of times when you go looking for trouble you will find it waiting on you.

missbishi

Did the girlfriend just have a knife laying around in her lap or something? I would even contend that she stabbed the wife on purpose. She has some loud person yelling at her talking about "her man" and everything goes downhill. She stabs her and next thing we know the man goes back to where his "heart" is. The girlfriend was just something he likes and not something he loved. Now, it seems like it won't have either.

I was wondering that too. I can't think of any everyday item from a woman's bag that could be used to stab someone with. Interesting...I suspect that she probably knew he was married though - either that or the husband was an expert at covering his tracks.

ally79

I don't think that this story is even remotely amusing. People just need to be honest with each other, maybe try an open relationship instead of running around behind your spouse's wife. I know two or three people who are tracking their spouse either through their cell phones or their vehicles. I also know that these people are in fact cheating. One of these days it is going to hit the fan and it's going to turn out badly for everyone.

Rocky55119

THAT WOULD BE BAD.

I do not intend or wish to cheat on people, I think that's just wrong, but just look at what cheating can do. A WIFE was cheated on! He made marital vows to her, and he goes dating some random person. That is just traumatizing, that would be surely something to watch fold-out, though..

mrsbright

I remember being appalled when my friend used a tracking GPS app to monitor where his partner was. He had installed it there without the other knowing it. Felt like a break of privacy and trust to me.
However, we can agree that cheating on someone is a bigger break of trust. You really just should be honest with yourself and your feelings, as well as with anyone you made vows to.
As for the girl he was cheating with... it is a bit of an overreaction on her part, and what kind of thief would just start yelling at a girl in a car? A thief would rob the store; a thief would break the window. Not start yelling. That's just ridiculous.

She probably knew. The ones who don't know are either one night stands, or they're just fooling themselves and refusing to see the signs.

Muthoni

This guy was trying to save his face by defending his wife. I am sure that he went to the girlfriend’s place later to console her and lie to her why he had to defend his wife. People who cheat on their life partners have no souls. They are selfish in wanting to eat their cake and still have it. Now the wife knows the kind of husband she has.