Your Favorite Exercise

dariel2323

Do you exercise regularly in some way?

What is your favorite kind of exercise? I am a dancer so that is my main exercise, but I also commute by bike, which gets me quite a bit more exercise when I have to go up hills.

dolittle94

Dancing is not my main exercise but it is something that I do routinely in the morning and it is definitely my favorite form of exercise. I'm no professional and it's Just Dance that I dance to, but hey, dancing is dancing.

shreklock

I like yoga a lot, so I'd say it's my favorite, if you can count it as an exercise. I go to yoga group two times a week, sometimes even three. I feel very relaxed after it, and I fall asleep quickly.

shilpa123

My favorite exercise is yoga as I have practiced it for a long time. I think it really helps a person to achieve inner peace and is really useful to cure many illnesses. I have complete belief on yoga and I think it is a wonderful exercise.

Onionman

I love you to use a skipping rope / jumping rope. For me it's the best exercise equipment ever created! I try to use it a few times a week at least.

wameyo

I love swimming. I've been swimming since I was 10 years old. I'd say that's my favorite exercise. It's so relaxing and it keeps me trim all the time. Plus it exercises just about every other muscle in your body.

Patrick

I enjoy playing badminton and other racket sports, I find that it helps to exercise not only your body, but it also keeps your reflexes and hand-eye coordination sharp.

Besides that I find working out at the gym to be a good way to get rid of anger/stress in a healthy manner.

DancingLady

Do you exercise regularly in some way?

What is your favorite kind of exercise? I am a dancer so that is my main exercise, but I also commute by bike, which gets me quite a bit more exercise when I have to go up hills.

Thanks for stealing my post off another site. You could have at least re-written it a bit.

What kind of dancing do you do by the way?

Peninha

My favorite exercise is to play tennis, it requires a lot of skill that is why I am taking lessons to see if I improve.

shandrum

Yes, I exercise 5 to 6 days a week. I do different types of workouts, but my favorite is running. I run 3 days a week for about an hour. I have been running all my life and it's a habit I continue to this day. I'm not as fast as I use to be, but can still move and that's a plus!!! It also helps to keep my stress levels down. I plan to run today. Exercise is a great way to release stress and feel great!!!

januz101

My favorite exercise would be doing pull ups. Its convenient and can be done anywhere as long as there is a bar high enough for you to be able to perform. It may not necessarily be a bar, even the back of a steel stair case can be utilized. Just use your imagination. It's the total upper body workout. And nothing beats a good sweat.

I don't exercise regularly but I want to. When I do work out though I have a few different ways that I enjoy getting my work out in. I too am a dancer so I would have to say dancing at home, in the club or even taking dance classes is one of my favorite ways to exercise. I also enjoy weight lifting. I don't mind using the elliptical machine and jogging on the treadmill sometimes.

calebmelvern

I lift weights and my favorite exercise is the squat. When I first started lifting, I read on various forums to not forget about your legs. I don't want to look like Johnny Bravo--one with a huge upper body but have chicken legs.

nikkilsvgs

My favorite exercise is Yoga and Zumba. They are both great core builders and so much fun. Zumba allows me to just let loose and dance all my stress out while making my body tone and fit and Yoga helps me calm down after a long day and helps build my core muscles.

GlacialDoom

I do some Tae Bo with my father every now and then, especially during winter. In spring, when the weather gets better, I go out with some friends and play some football or some basketball. The main reason I do Tae Bo is because that really helps me get slimmer, and with my current shape, I do need to slim down a bit more.

Morvack

Going for a walk. I don't like it for the exercise, more for clearing my head. When I am walking around my local downtown, it is like all my troubles are miles away. It is quite freeing. Typically, walking to my local downtown takes about 45 minutes there, 45 min back. I typically walk around the shops, looking for a good impulse buy, before returning home.

btripp2

My favorite main exercise is to run. But my favorite machine is the elliptical. I love when I'm upset or worried about something how I can run and set mini goals for myself to feel better about a situation. It has helped me so much over the years.

Nate5

I also love running. I feel like it's the most versatile exercise as you can essentially do it anywhere, even in bad weather. You also get a huge sense of accomplishment as you run farther every day.

I also have a set of weights at home, and try to do at least 4 sets of my weightlifting routine every day. It's easy and convenient, and barely any time is used.

bala

badminton and Yoga are the only things i do to keep myself fit.It suffices and in turn it has become my favorite too..:p
Sometimes a quick game of cricket also helps.