Your Favorite Exercise

jeremy2

My favorite exercise is the bench press.I've been doing it for a few months and the results are all out for everyone to see;well toned muscles,ripped arms and well chiseled frame, what more could i ask for?

mimsee

I'm a Zumba instructor and Zumba is definitely my favorite form of exercise. Back when I first started Zumba I weighed over 350 pounds at only 4'11. I have lost 230 pounds doing nothing but Zumba, sometimes with added weights. I would recommend it to anybody because you can actually stick with it because it's just so darn fun.

Josie

Hiking. People's ideas of exercise are sort of extreme these days. It's not necessary. I go for long hikes.. it's both good for the body and uber relaxing all at once. Nothing like it.

bala

Sit ups,push ups and an age old exercise Surya Namaskar is all what i do at home and count as my favorite exercise :p
Does treadmill count as exercise.?

dyanmarie25

I do basic cardio and warm-up exercises only every morning such as jogging, sit-ups, and running. I also do a bit of dancing to just sweat it out, but I am not really a good dancer. I also try zumba. It's a good exercise too.