Allowing video posting.

Ricardo187

Somehow I can't post videos/links in the forums, I don't know why. It says I'm not yet allowed to post links. I had a nice police video to share but this disallows me from doing so.

Anthony

Super Moderator
As of now we have it set to allow you to post videos after an undisclosed amount of posts. We do this to prevent people from joining the board only to spam the message board. This is the same reason why we don't disclose the amount of posts required to reach the level that will allow someone to post links or videos.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ricardo187

Well that's understandable, but can't you consider lowering that amount? As me, for example, I've been here for quite a long time already and still am unable to post videos/links. I think spammers won't use so much effort just to spam, personally.

Rob93FL

I agree, Ricardo. If you're going to keep it that way, I think it would be beneficial to at least lower the post count a bit.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We will work on getting this fixed by tomorrow. Thank You for your suggestion.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Well that's understandable, but can't you consider lowering that amount? As me, for example, I've been here for quite a long time already and still am unable to post videos/links. I think spammers won't use so much effort just to spam, personally.

I agree, Ricardo. If you're going to keep it that way, I think it would be beneficial to at least lower the post count a bit.

We have adjusted the limit so you should be able now to post videos.
Again Thank You for your suggestion.