Do people constantly harass you?

askanison

A local police officer was telling me that the people in his neighborhood wake him at all hours to report something they saw or heard. He is nice and helps them but really the poor guy just wants his rest. Call 911 or local PD office.

Ricardo187

A local police officer was telling me that the people in his neighborhood wake him at all hours to report something they saw or heard. He is nice and helps them but really the poor guy just wants his rest. Call 911 or local PD office.

That must be really bad to be waken up at all time, have your privacy and family life interrupted for something that's related to your job, while you're not on duty. I guess people should have some more sense and consideration, and only do such things in case it's a really extreme case, like someone is robbing your house, you just came home and well, if he's there, armed, he can probably take action before the criminals get on the run, and such.

It's good to know that people at least trust you not help and protect them. Hopefully he doesn't lose his nerves one day and just stops responding the correct way ^^