Hey everyone!

bravetran

Hey everyone! Just a civilian that wishes to remain such and I hope that this board can welcome a Canuck like myself! (I've noticed that this board seems mostly American in nature which changes a fair few things) I have family members who are police officers, have had friends that have dealt with police officers and none of them have had nice results with those encounters; an example was my friend was using his puffer for asthma and was charged with using a cell phone (his cellphone was in the back seat in his suitcase). I hope this forum can give me better understanding on police matters.

dariel2323

My greetings to you "bravetran" Welcome to this great forum and I am glad to meet you. I hope that you contribute good things learn more from other users.

Thanks for joining to the community.

davidj96

Hey there bravetran, welcome to the forum! I realize this is a couple of days late but I'd still like to welcome you anyways. I'm new here as well but I'm seriously enjoying this forum so far! I hope you like it on here as much as I do and I wish you the best! :)

Hello!
My name is Kendra and I'm 20 years Old from North Carolina. I have lived in North Carolina my entire life except for an exception in Atlanta for a year. Atlanta was nice and country, and the city is beautiful! They have many popular restaurants and nice stores. North Carolina is really nice as well, we have a lot of beautiful trees, nice people, and a nice vibe. I live in Raleigh and it is the biggest city in North Carolina, it is also the prettiest place to live in North Carolina, atleast I believe. Its also the capital of North Carolina and I have lived here for a year. There are a lot of hobbies I do, such as sewing, drawing, and cooking. I love to cook, every since I was young I have been cooking for my family and they love my food. I had a dream of becoming a Chef one day! And I am holding on to it, I also want to do accounting when I go back to school which is very soon! I know I will flourish in these two fields because I have been doing them for a long time and am great at it. I'm happy to read about you all and hope we can make great friends here on this forum. See you around!