If you could live anywhere you wanted, where would you live?

babyleans

If i could live anywhere i wanted, i would probably live in a rich neighbourhood in Cheshire, England. Where would you want to live?

bala

If i should be living off my money,i would choose a less inhabited island and settle down there,or if somebody is going to be sponsor me,i would fly off to Geneva or Zurich..
So who here was talking about "living anywhere in the world"..???:p :p

PhilA

If i could live anywhere i wanted, i would probably live in a rich neighbourhood in Cheshire, England. Where would you want to live?

I think I would do something similar. I am already in England and love it, at least I don't think anywhere else would be much better. Yes, I love the rain and cold months.

Determined2014

I would love to go to Italy in some quiet neighbour hood, I cant really think of that city in I taly right at the moment.

Catson

In a quiet and tranquil place. Somewhere with a small number of people, who form a tight knit community. Someplace with vast and beautiful landscape, filled with flora and diverse animals. A place where I can wake up in the morning and marvel in the wonders of the earth.

ic3squid

I would live in a peaceful town in Italy, Sweden or some place like that. Would be a relaxing place to live, although I would travel to big cities for a month just so I don't get bored of it.

cpefley

If I could live anywhere in the world, I would definitely live in England. Not sure where. Manchester maybe? The country, the city, I love it all!

babyleans

I think I would do something similar. I am already in England and love it, at least I don't think anywhere else would be much better. Yes, I love the rain and cold months.
Lol! I would want to live in Wilmslow. I saw it on TV and just thought it was beautiful!

stevesxs9

There's a lots of places I would visit for a while, but I would like to live where I live now. Its a quiet little town with the crime rate very low. And its not from the beaches or other entertainment you would like.

askanison

I would love a small island with hurricane proof houses where i could lounge on my own beach. Just waste away the day swimming and gathering my own crops and food. That or a home in England. I love the British culture and think i would fit in nicely there.

Ricardo187

I'd go to a part of France I know near the mountain. It's a rich area, calm, barely any crime, and the view is amazing. I'm living in the city at this point, at France too, so...

I wouldn't mind some parts of the USA neither, like California.

Profit5500

I would like to live Fresno, CA its about passed Merced and when I do get a car I would be able to get down there. I would like to attend their CSU vs. Stanislaus that is near my house. It would be remarkable to visit Fresno again when the chance is given.

helaofthenorns

Given the chance, I would want to live in New Zealand. It just seems so tranquil there unlike here where violence and crime are everywhere. Perhaps there, I would feel peaceful, and I would find the right career for me. Not to mention, I want to see the great sights I keep on seeing online!

headmaster

I would not move from my current location in a rather well-to-do suburb in Nairobi, Kenya called Karen (named after Karen Blixen of the movie 'Out of Africa'). I was born here and currently live with my family on a house in the same estate. It was a secluded colonial (British) area when Kenya was a colony of Britain before 1963. No Africans were allowed to live here until after independence. It it is a leafy and cool place with low population and a very safe and stimulating place to raise a family, with lots of space and fresh, clean air.

Muthoni

I would want to live in an island where I am the only resident. I would grow my own food and make my own clothes. I would have massive time to pray and worship God. I wound allow myself to talk to myself, eat, drink and be merry.

nikkilsvgs

I would either move back to England that is where I was born. Or I would move to somewhere like the Bahamas. I love the island beach feel.

Muthoni

I would want to live in a tree house near a water body. I would get a great designer to ensure no animal can climb up the tree. The breeze would be heavenly especially when it is hot. I would go to the nearest town once a month to stock up on food and other necessities. I would also have a large dog as a pet. I would take this time to write stories for children that I have been promising myself to get done.