If you could live anywhere you wanted, where would you live?

LuckyGirl08

If I could live anywhere, I would like to live in Hawaii. I like how it is barley ever cold there and I like the beach. The only things that I would not like is the hurricanes that occur. Hawaii is a beautiful place and it would be amazing to be able to live there.

Onionman

Wilmslow? I can think of a lot more beautiful places in the world than Wilmslow! But I think my choice would probably somewhere with mountains, fauna and big blue skies. I'm not sure where that would be but I think I'd like to try a bit of 'back to nature' instead of cities all the time.

Patrick

Probably a tropical island, where I could just chill back, be one with nature and not give a care about the world.

megankl

If I could live anywhere I would live somewhere tropical and warm. Probably Hawaii as I like that it is still the laws of the US, but is it's own little content. I hate living in Canada because of the cold winters :(

Morvack

A house in the middle of the forest within a short drive of my girlfriends grandparents home. I could avoid humanity, and I will be able to do some target practice with my bow. It would be nice.

GlacialDoom

I think somewhere on the east coast of the United States, or in Qatar. I've got a friend in Qatar, and from what he's told me and from what I've heard, that's the sweetest country in the world, if you ignore all the muslim restrictions.

btripp2

I would live in Perugia, Italy. There is this beautiful villa there that was once a Nazi headquarters in World War II (I'm not fond of that fact) and it has the most beautiful architecture. I want to live there at some point. Hopefully it will still be available by the time I get the money to buy it.

DancingLady

I think I would stay where I am, though perhaps I would change neighborhoods if money wasn't an issue. I would love to have a little tiny house but a decent sized yard where I could have a few chickens and grow lots of veggies and beans. I love my town and can't imagine leaving.

primalclaws1974

We are in a deep freeze already, here in Iowa. I have spent time in southern Florida in the past. It was 90 degrees one year in February! If I could live anywhere in the United States it would be there. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would probably be somewhere near the equator.

ally79

I would love to live in the North Georgia mountains if I could just live anywhere. I currently live about 50 miles south of Atlanta and we pretty much hate it here. I would love to have a small log cabin near a mountain stream.

ic3squid

A quiet and calm place. A place where I can spend the rest of my days working a solid job and playing games and visiting my family. Hopefully, one day I will be able to live this American Dream that was talked about a lot in the early days.

jeremy2

I could probably live in the bahamas enjoying the nice tropical sunshine for the most part of the year.I guess it's the least polluted area in the world it being an island and it would be a good place to raise my kids away from then busy city life.

hellonamesdan

I'm not sure of an exact location that comes to mind at this very moment, but definitely something warmer than Upstate New York! Maybe down south!

PrideKidd

If I could live anywhere in the world it would definitely be a place like Key West, Jamaica or Aruba. I am a total shorts and flip-flop kind of person so living in frozen wasteland of the north is not really my cup of tea. Fun and sun is where I belong.

Lizel

I would probably live in Norway, USA or Germany.
All of those countries are intriguing in some way.

dyanmarie25

I would want to live inside a library/bookstore and just read books all day while having coffee. I'm a bookworm so I'm pretty cool with this. It's totally euphoric being surrounded with all kinds of literature.

Shimus

I'd live in Japan, towards the southern regions where it's slightly tropical. I always loved their country, their culture, their way of life. I'd like to enjoy it from a tropical standpoint so I could wear shorts most of the time. I'm sick of getting four feet of snow where I live constantly. It sucks. And the ice. And the salt stains on your pants. I know I'd be trading it off for other living conditions, but it can't be worse than here.