If you could live anywhere you wanted, where would you live?

Josie

Probably Italy. I was looking into it for a while, because my dad's side of the family is from there, but I read some things I'm not too keen to be a part of there. Although I suppose I could avoid it if I become rich before I go and live out in the beauty of the country.

FuZyOn

Somewhere where is warm everytime, even at night. I love beaches and I'd probably live in Puerto Rico if I had the chance to.
Swimming is one of my favorite activities and I'd love to be able to pursue this hobby everytime I want.

bala

Anywhere by the sea side that has very less inhabitants and the environment is peaceful as ever.I just need people to talk.I don't need them in flocks where i live.Hoping i find a place like that.For the moment,there seems to be none..:p

Diane Lane

For me, it would depend on finances, availability of health care, etc. Some places I would consider would be Alaska (Anchorage, probably), Hawaii, in a less touristy area, or Ireland. The scenery in Alaska looks gorgeous, and I like the idea of being away from the crowded lower 48, but I couldn't handle the extreme temperatures and Winter road conditions of much of Alaska, so I'd stick with the Anchorage area. I love beaches, so a nice spot in Hawaii, where there weren't as many tourists, but I still had access to a variety of shops and restaurants, would be nice. I've always loved the look of Ireland, but haven't made it there yet.

oraclemay

I really don't know, but I think I would like to try something more primitive for a while. Somewhere with a very low crime rate where I could go for long walks. A place where I go walk to the fresh food market and grow my own vegetables. Perhaps bake bread, catch fish and look after some chickens.

Rainman

I'd probably choose New Zealand. It's beautiful or at least the bits of it I've seen are beautiful. But I wouldn't choose just any part of New Zealand. It'd have to be "remote" because I like my solitude. So technically even if I don't get to live in NZ as long as a place is beautiful and I folks let me be, I'd still be happy.

lushlala

If it weren't for the weather, I'd probably opt for London. I lived in England for ages and absolutely hated British weather, it seemed to get worse with each year!
So I'd probably consider Milan, Rome or somewhere in Italy because I love the country, the food, the culture and the fashion :)

Key343

I would live in South Korea. Their culture is amazing. The food is really good as well. There's also so much to do there.