Anthony

Super Moderator
Kansas City Police detective was a bit surprised when colleagues covered his Ford Taurus with 4,000 Post-it notes as a prank to celebrate his 50th birthday.
[video=youtube_share;PJ8E23UI7wg]http://youtu.be/PJ8E23UI7wg[/video]

bala

Haha HA!!..That looks like a toy car from a distance.Perfect prank for his birthday.How did they get the patience to cover an entire car like this..?.That expression in that video..Priceless..:D

PhilA

Wow the dedication and patience needs a pat on the back. That's a pretty good prank and has given me an idea!

Ricardo187

Hahahahaha, this is hilarious. It's what would happen if Vitaly or Roman Atwood would be a police officer. Hehehe.

bala

I gotta say that car looks pretty dang cool! I would totally drive it around.
ROFL..It looks like a kid's car dude.You would be scoffed at if you are driving one like that.No offense to you,but looks like a "not so good" prospect.
How abt driving a cop car with pics of flames and devils and yeah much more..just that i am outta words.
The cop too would dread driving one..i am pretty sure...
:D :D

ItsZiggy

I wonder if that reporter ever gets sick of saying "Kansas City, Kansas"...
Hilarious prank though, and I have a pretty good idea of what he said haha I'm glad he took it pretty well

dariel2323

Sounds like a stupid waste of office supplies.

I'm sure the people who spent several hours doing this thought it was hilarious and took plenty of pictures, but this isn't exactly something to phone people about.