Vitamins are garbage

Profit5500

For one, you don't need them. There is literally no evidence that vitamins can benefit you more then a healthy diet can. in fact, look around you, does it look like the medical industry is helping our society at all? It's 2014 and most people are unhealthy. Even people focused on their healthy are unhealthy. It's not your fault. The one thing that is never talked about is the secret behind it all.
Toxins. We eat, breath and drink toxic products all the time. The reason people are so unhealthy is because, their bodies are polluted and most likely they are not doing anything about it.

People love to think and live in a lazy way that is easy for them. People have been brainwashed into relying on pills. I don't know about you but, based on what I see, these pills are not working!

The focus should not be on vitamins and supplements. The focus should be on detoxifying the body and eating properly. Vitamins only add additional stress to our bodies. They are not food. Our bodies should not be focusing on absorbing vitamins, it should be focused on using the "food" that you have consumed.

Most people don't even know what food is. If you eat something that has no nutritional value, it is hardly food in my opinion. What does are body need? Our body needs amino acids and healthy fats. Green veggies are a great source of amino acids and as for healthy fats, ask google for a list to choose from. Anywhere from fish to avocados, there are many foods to choose from.

Instead of using logic, people are wanted to "trust". Our health system is based on the same principal as religion, which is faith. They want us to have faith in their vitamins, supplements, etc - instead of taking the SIMPLE steps needed to live a healthy life.

Instead of thinking vitamins and supplements, start thinking about toxins and parasites. Those are the real concerns in the human body. If you eat a healthy diet, you are taking in all that you need.

One thing I like to do once a week to give my body a break is to "fast". I wake up on Thursday mornings and I go about my day. I might even workout first thing in the morning. I wake up around 7am and I don't have my first meal until 4pm that day. This is an easy way to relieve some stess from your body.

When you are in a fasted state having gone 18+ hours without food, your body focuses on healing itself. When you are sick you have no appetite, why? For the same reason fasting is good for you - your body feeds on the unhealthy cells before anything else when you are in a fasted state.

I could go a week without food - I've done this before. But, if you go too long without food, make sure to be taking in amino acids and healthy fats. I like to make a pineapple/kale smoothie with coconut oil added in.

If anyone comments saying that this is "starving" the body, I will say this. People have gone months without food and survived. Going 20 hours or even a week is not going to hurt you. Everyone that I know who fasts, has seen nothing but positive results.

I live a very healthy lifestyle and it takes very little effort, as it should. Life is easy.

Hope you enjoyed my rant.
Yes I enjoyed your rant about the vitamins. If people were to just throw the capsules away and eat naturally then they would not have to worry about how to diet. Taking careful steps to ensure that you are eating right is up to you. I just need to be able to buy my food and use the proper steps for bodybuilding.

downsouth

Well I mean I take Centrum after I was experiencing some fatigue and it did help me with my energy levels.

oraclemay

Eating healthy is great and fasting, for those who are able to do it, can be very beneficial. However, the mind and the way you think and believe comes into play here. Not everyone is able to understand or believe this would help them. Our brains do not work the same. We all come from different places and are products of our past environments and ancestors. I do believe that there are vitamins that are good, but you would have to test them for yourself. You cannot generalize as what works for one does not necessarily work for another. Each one will have to find the lifestyle that works for them and that they consider healthy.