What is your favorite social network?

headmaster

I love Facebook and can't go a day without logging into my account. It even causes friction between me and my wife because she feels I spend too much time on FB. Sometimes I too feel that it is getting to be an addiction and may need taking control of. Other than email, nothing keeps me connected to my friends like Facebook does.

PhilA

I never joined Faecbook, it would waste too much time. I do have Google+ , I think that is the best platform.

bala

Facebook.it has been making waves all around.It is an addiction in simple terms.it has beaten every other social network.The best way to promote any activity is through this and it has gained widespread recognition.
I have an account with all social networks actually.

nikkilsvgs

I love Pinterest. I get so many ideas from there and love interacting with people who have the same interests. I also like the fact I never have to worry about seeing something inappropriate that my kids may see looking over my shoulder.

ReDGuNNeR

Facebook is my favorite although I will note that nobody my age hardly ever uses it anymore. EVERYONE has an account but no one is really on it for more than 5 minutes a day. Instagram is much more popular, and even more pointless than Facebook in my opinion.

I have begun to use Facebook (as im sure others have) as a sort of "homepage", like what Google used to offer back in the day with their customized start search pages. Unfortunately Facebook does not have all the content I need to digest daily even after "training" and liking all my favorite news outlets and sources.

I'm just waiting for someone to pop in and say MySpace. I am so surprised that the website still even exists! Justin Timberlake bought stock in it a few years ago but nothing of note ever happened LOL

LuckyGirl08

I am such a Facebook freak. I cannot go a day with out getting on it. My husband says that I give Facebook more attention then I do him. I think he is right. I have over two thousand friends on FB.

Muthoni

My best social network is bubblews.com; it has become my addiction. It has changed my sleep pattern because I wake up in the middle of the night when there is a lot on traffic to the site to interact with other users. To add to all that, I get paid to be on the site; I am so thankful someone told me about this social network.

helaofthenorns

Facebook is the social media site that I use the most. However, my favorite is Twitter. In just 140 characters, I can say what I want. I don't need to worry about people finding me weird or nobody liking my status. I can just rant there all day. It's like a freedom board.

Nevi

Facebook and Instagram. My girlfriend uses all of them so i have to hop in and be updated but to be honest i can live without using social medias.

dariel2323

Also, I like "Facebook" entry sometimes, but I do not want to be an addict. I prefer to devote time to other things. For example, read books, watching news, increase my education and more.

missamanda819

I'm a member on a lot of the social networks, but I definitely use Facebook more than any of them. It's just so convenient because everyone is on there. It's easier to message or communicate with more than one person at a time using Groups. The Groups themselves are useful because there's such a variety.

Second is probably Twitter or Instagram. I check both of those a few times a day. Then, in third place is Pinterest. There was a time that Pinterest was easily in second place, but it's too time consuming for me.

I'm a member of Google+, but I'm just not a fan of it and never really use it.

Profit5500

I pretty much use Facebook whenever I need to. I also usually do not think of using social as much. I just have been going around the net looking for a job. So I do not tend to think of the social media sites as much. I have a Google Plus account but I rarely look at it since I mainly check my Gmail account daily.

Patrick

Facebook is pretty much the only social network in use, maybe LinkedIn if you are into corporate occupations or HR. Google+ is honestly a joke at the moment, and Friendster/Myspace has long since died out.

Peninha

My favorite social network is still Facebook, all I need is there so I don't bother to use the others.

GlacialDoom

I think Facebook is ok, but I only use it because it's the best way to talk with my classmates about school work and parties. Our class' group saved my ass a few times so far.

Other than that, Youtube. It's full of fun and useful videos, and also music.

DancingLady

I like twitter, but I use it more for role play than regular social media stuff. I don't really do the social media thing like most people do. It's just not for me, too shallow and I feel like I don't really know the people that well anyway because we never have real conversations. That's why I left facebook, just too shallow and fake.

TonyMHFan

Twitter is the social network for me, I never got into the Facebook craze. Can't say I've used any others like Google Plus or such, I'm really not much of a social media guy, though I do enjoy forums like this which is quite a bit back from what social media is.

I'm active on Twitter, around 10,000 tweets to my credit along with almost 400 followers, but I'm not hardcore into it. I don't hashtag it up, though I'll use one or two on occasion. I just casually reply to things I'm interested in and carry on conversations with people I know about games or some other topic.

In general, I appreciate Twitter for its simplicity. There isn't a lot going on like there is with Facebook.

Rob93FL

The only social networking site that I use now is Reddit. I used to use MySpace and Facebook, but I got bored of them quickly. I realized that I didn't care about 90% of what people posted.

ally79

Facebook and Pinterest are my two favorite, but I don't usually think of Pinterest as a social media network. I ahve to use Facebook a lot for work, which is unfortunate because I do get caught up in personal stuff sometimes when I should be working more.

Onionman

It still has to be Facebook, though I need to weed myself off of it a bit. It's too addictive, too full of 'noise' and too random. A lot of us live our lives through other people's news feeds and I don't want to be living my life that way.