What is your favorite social network?

bala

In professional terms it has been linked in,because it offers everything for a working individual,but facebook has been popular as a "social networking site".This leaves me in a fix on what to choose.

Rosyrain

I like Pinterest personally because I get ideas and creative inspiration from that site. I have a Facebook account but never use it anymore. I think I have logged on once in the last year. It is such a life suckered and there is nothing on there I really care about.

Muthoni

I am actually starting to embrace facebook. I was so keen on bubblews until they failed to pay me a few hundred dollars worth of work that I had done painfully. I make sure to visit facebook at least once a day once I am done with work and not before. I enjoy the chat feature that makes communication so convenient.

oraclemay

I use several for business purposes only by connecting my blog information to them. However, I have used Facebook to gather information from many people. I have to say that this has helped me a great deal.

js85

Facebook addiction is a pretty big problem when it interferes with your real relationships. People in those situations feel that they aren't worth connecting to if you can replace them with a social network, or that you're looking for other people to connect with instead of the person next to you.

Anyway -- I like Pinterest and Instagram. I'm, admittedly, not the typical Pinterest user - but it's kind of a large snapshot of all resources on the internet. Recipes, home decorating ideas, art, and humor. I find many websites through Pinterest that I end up being a loyal subscriber to. Instagram I really enjoy to see what's happening around the world at any given time. While I'm posting a photo of what I'm doing, I can simultaneously see what's happening in Africa, Russia, Japan, or on the train passing by my house. It's an awesome glimpse into a realtime view of the world.

Rosyrain

I am not sure what the obsession is with Facebook. It was fun in the beginning, but now I find it to be really lame and dull. It is always the same people posting the same kind of things. Most of the people on my profile I have not even actually spoken to in years. About 2 years ago now I decided I was over it and maybe log on every 6 months or so. It has not changed since I became over it.

shilpa123

My favourite social network site is Facebook. I totally enjoy reading and writing on Facebook. I think it is quite important that people really enjoy what they are doing. Facebook is what I am usually addicted towards.

Josie

I get the most out of Pinterest. I'd likely starve if it wasn't for that site lol. Before Pinterest, I thought eating healthy meant tons and tons of salads and dying of boredom lol. Once I started rooting around on there, I found you can eat healthy and eat amazingly without a worry. I have so many great recipes now that even junk eaters love when I make it for them. And NO they aren't lying lol. But I do like facebook. It's like my morning paper since I gave up reading news, all full of negative and blech. it's nice to keep up with friends in that way. But if my husband told me I spent to much time on it, I would reevaluate lol.. my family comes first ;)

Gabe

I prefer Facebook, but how it was originally. More people use it as some people don't like Twitter because it can seem impersonal, but also you are limited in characters. I do like Twitter, but it's more as a social profile rather than for keeping in touch with people.

kana_marie

Banned
Facebook. Not only is it my favorite, but its the only one I use at all. I don't use twitter or myspace, or any of the others.

FuZyOn

Twitter is my favourite! It's a very easy and fun way to connect to celebrities that you follow or even friends! I spend a lot of time on it just reading what my favorite people have been up to lately.
Facebook is also very good, but lately it had a lot of hiccups and I'm waiting for a fix!