What is your favorite social network?

btripp2

My favorite social network would have to be Facebook. I am on there just about everyday though I am trying to cut down. I like how easy it is to share a news article or video. Social media can be use for positive things such as awareness of social issues, but it can also be used negatively.

Nate5

I usually just use facebook just because it's guaranteed that my friends will be on there. However, I'm finding lately that whatsapp is a much better way to communicate with my friends, and it's so much easier to share quick images on snapchat.

mark973

I never joined Faecbook, it would waste too much time. I do have Google+ , I think that is the best platform.

It's funny because a lot of people think otherwise. I, however, don't use either. I don't really car for social media

jeremy2

I love Facebook and can't go a day without logging into my account. It even causes friction between me and my wife because she feels I spend too much time on FB. Sometimes I too feel that it is getting to be an addiction and may need taking control of. Other than email, nothing keeps me connected to my friends like Facebook does.

Am also addicted to Facebook and a day hardly passes without me logging in to see what's new.I also like the idea of meeting new people and making new friends.I also have a twitter account but is not that active compared to my Facebook.

primalclaws1974

Years ago I used MySpace, but it wasn't much of a social network back then. I didn't meet many people, and did not reconnect from people from my past. The graphics were too flashy, and slowed down my computer. I quit using it and went to Facebook in 2010. Facebook is by far the best network to find people from your past. I have found old classmates and past coworkers, and even found people in my hometown I didn't know were related to me!

Peninha

I feel that social networks are losing it's appeal, sure, everyone uses at least one, but the novelty effect is gone now.

Kamarsun1

I like twitter and sound cloud. I hate Facebook, but I do log on for my dedicated page, it deals with veganism, and other natural healing methods. I like twitter because I can target my audience much better. FB is full of drama and depressed people.

Bertadee

I'm not sure that I can choose between Facebook and Instagram. I love both sites. Although, I do think that Instagram can be more entertaining at times. I see a lot more funny and trending videos on Instagram. Facebook is more to keep me grounded and connected with my friends and family members. They both even things out for me and I use them each for the same and different reasons. I think that Instagram is more of a popular social networking site. Facebook has something about it that makes me think it will always be around and never die down, as a few other sites have. I can't go without either one. I sign in and out everyday and check on both sites multiple times per day. I'd say it's a tie between the two sites.

stevesxs9

Even though I don't use it as much as I use to, I still prefer to use Facebook. Since most of my family be on there a lot and I can communicate with them.

c9h2ua

I used to use Facebook all the time and it was really really popular. However, the people are giving up Facebook because they have found it meaningless. People are posting what they eat at their breakfast, lunch, dinner...
I mean, who cares?? Facebook is a very good platform to share your thought and life, but many people are not using it in a stupid way.
I like using Instagram and it is really popular. Although many people are still sharing stupid photos, I have the right to choose follow or unfollow.

pattycake

I prefer discussion forums to facebook. Though I suppose FB is good if you want to jump right in and converse with people. Social networks are just not for me though.

LitoLawless

At first, I really loved Facebook and would be on it almost everyday. Nowadays, I use Twitter more than I do Facebook. I just think that it doesn't lower my productivity as much as going on Facebook would. You can spend an hour on Facebook and not even know where all your time has gone.

downsouth

Well it was Facebook back in the day when it was only available to college students and was not so complicated and full of money making scams. Now I really am turned off from social media in general. I do have a Twitter account though and a Facebook account which I hardly update.

weepforsweep

I never use facebook because it is pointless to me. People spouting there stupid opinions on trivial things is what drives me away from this site.

missbishi

Facebook is my favourite social network but I don't spend a great deal of time on it. I think it is an excellent way to keep in touch with people but it is all too easy to spend too much time chatting there. Also, Facebook does cause some terrible arguments between people, not just through spending too much time there, but from the things they post too. Like everything in life, it is best used in moderation.

mrsbright

I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. It's easy to keep contact with people I know -- and that's my main use for it -- but interesting articles posted just don't get attention with my contacts vs sob and complaining stories from whoever and sexy pictures, whereas websites like reddit have always stellar content and interaction. So I pretty much like reddit better than Facebook. Taught me a lot, made me laugh and cry a lot and all sorts of things.

Kittyworker

I really only use Facebook, and try to keep it sparingly. I have used Myspace and Bebo quite alot in the past and it can get consuming and overwhelming. It is very strange how many people are on Facebook and how much you can know about them. For example Media Outlets commonly use Facebook for images of victims/offenders and information to use in their stories. Its legal because its publicly displayed.

dez97

My favorite social media site would actually be tumblr, one because its a lot of different from all the others. It doesn't give you only a few characters to write, or only put you to pictures, or just talking to your friends and family. Its an outside into a completely different world, and if I would keep any other social network it would probably be Instagram, because I enjoy seeing all the photos.

fliktor7

I'm always on Facebook, but that's because most of my friends are used to it, and that is fine when I want to chat.

Anyway, if you ask me which one I like more, twitter is fine, I found it more simple and private, and good for discussions and for arguing different points of view around a lot of topics.