Would you rather go to jail for a year or live in your car for a year?

ic3squid

Car for a year! Freedom and security (to an extent) is higher in my own car than Jail. I wouldn't have to deal with a bad correctional officer, or other inmates. Just me and my car, and whatever source of income I can find!

Yeah, you can even be a taxi driver as a source of income. Since you would be in your car all day.

Catson

I'd definitely go with my car. I don't want to exchange my freedom for a place to stay. My car can be utilized to take me places where I can do things I would normally do at a house. I can eat in my car, sleep in my car, and listen to the radio for recreation. Over looking things, I honestly prefer my car over a jail cell.

stevesxs9

I would rather live in my car for a year. Although there may be some benefits you may have in being
jailed for a year, nothing replaces your freedom and even though you live in a car, you can still go and

come as you please. Freedom is the main reason for me.

cpefley

I don't know. Both would be horrible. At least you don't have to worry about food and stuff in jail, right? However, I would hate to lose my freedoms and worry about dealing with other inmates.

wulfman

I guess car . I assume I could not leave the car for stretching or outside time ? That would be tough but still the car.

headmaster

If anybody says they would rather go to jail than live in their car, then they have never been denied their freedom for a single second. I was once in a police cell for a few hours and it felt like a lifetime and when I was released the world felt like a brand new place. It would also be completely OK to live in my vehicle if it was a motor home. :p

nikkilsvgs

This is an interesting question, lol. I would rather live in my car, I am too short for jail and I refuse to give up my freedom. :cool:

kaitheteen

I'd rather live in my car for a year, as I don't ever want to end up in jail no matter what. There will be lots of consequences even after coming out of jail.

KrustyKrabella

I *have* lived in my car. It was actually not too bad of an ordeal at all. I'd gladly pick the car, every time. As much as I love *watching* Orange is the New Black, I sure as heck don't want to be living it!

helaofthenorns

Tricky! Hahaha
I guess that depends on the conditions. Will there be food and water if I will choose to stay in my car? If there won't be any, I would choose the police station. At least there, I know that I will be taken care of and no harm will come to me. Who's to say that nobody will attack you while you are in your car, right?

Whitewolf2578

Well let's see....In my Car I wouldn't have to worry about getting booty bumped in the shower. So I think I will take living in my Car, I have had some of the best sleep in my car usually from drinking too much. I hear jail cots are like sleeping on on concrete slab. Also in my Car I don't have to have a boyfriend named "Bubba" who has his way with me every night.

Nevi

i'll just choose the car rather than get stuck on a jail with inmates and get beaten up. I'll probably last longer on the car as long as there be food, water, music and radio but to be honest both are horrible to be stuck with.

LuckyGirl08

I would rather live in my car. There is no way that I would want to even stay a month in jail. I have spent 4 days there but I knew people in there and there was only like 3 females in there including me. I like my freedom to much to be in jail and being told what to do.

sharpayvargas1

Car. It's so funny you came up with a question like this. But you were not really specific if you I get out of the car just as questioned by others. I think I don't need a lot of explanation to my choice. Very simple. Safer. Comfortable. Air-conditioned. Freedom inside the car. To those who preferred jail, I wonder if you don't easily get disgusted of dirty toilets. I also want to know if you will get contented with the food being served. You were right, living in jail will be cost-free but look at the quality of everything there.

bala

Car. It's so funny you came up with a question like this. But you were not really specific if you I get out of the car just as questioned by others. I think I don't need a lot of explanation to my choice. Very simple. Safer. Comfortable. Air-conditioned. Freedom inside the car. To those who preferred jail, I wonder if you don't easily get disgusted of dirty toilets. I also want to know if you will get contented with the food being served. You were right, living in jail will be cost-free but look at the quality of everything there.
You seem to have assumed the best possible instance..:p
What if its worse than it..something of sorts where you shouldn't be getting out of the car,except for a nature's call.No fkin music system..and a age old AC..Would that suffice..?

sharpayvargas1

You seem to have assumed the best possible instance..:p
What if its worse than it..something of sorts where you shouldn't be getting out of the car,except for a nature's call.No fkin music system..and a age old AC..Would that suffice..?

If i read it right, he asked if you can live in "YOUR" car for a year. So I assumed an air-conditioned car, with car audio and music system because he said "MY" car. He didn't say if I can live in "A" car. So, I assumed the best possible instance which is "MY" car. (wink)

Profit5500

I could live in the car especially if its a 2007 Grand Caravan. You would be able to try something like be a Lyft driver and make enough money to pay for gas and maintenance.

madcat2k3

Oh man, I would definitely prefer to live in my car. It's an SUV, and at least I could go in the middle of nowhere and sleep, whatever time I want. I have DSPS (delayed sleep phase syndrome) so jail would be brutal for me.

dariel2323

I'd rather go to jail and do my sentence, then I will be free, so I should not care to live scared and hiding. I think that's the best and the most correct decision. Living in hiding, is not living.